Chapter 29

Hey Guys!! 👋👋

--------------------------------------

"Arrey yeh Chacha ji ko yahan se jaate dekha. "Sunita Di said as she entered the dining room. She looked at everyone's faces and continued, "Aap log ki shakal hi bata rahi hai ki woh apni beizatti karvake gaye hai." Sunita laughed and sat on the dining table and while eating the parathas she said, "Thoda jaldi aati toh hamara show miss nahi hota, agli baar woh aaye toh mujhe zara pehle hi message kardena. Mein aise daudi daudi chali aaungi." Everyone laughed at that and sat at the dining table chit chatting and finally getting done with their breakfast.

(I saw uncle leaving from here. Looking at your faces I can tell that he went from here feeling entirely insulted to the core. If I had come earlier, then I wouldn't have missed the show. Next time text me so that I don't miss it.)

Haseena was on the couch, looking at various files and documents. Files were all scattered around her. "Humne unhe keh toh diya ki unhe yeh ghar nahi milega lekin I must make sure ki hamari taraf se koi bhi galti ki gunjaish na ho. Hum koi bhi galti afford nahi kar sakte. Shivani ne humme kaha tha, ki case toh hamara strong hai but Chacha Ji ka hold yahan par humse zyada hai. Out of court woh bahut kuch aisa kar sakte hai jisse unke yeh case jitne ke chances badh jaye." Haseena thought to herself.

(I told him that he won't win the case, but I have to make sure that there are no errors from our side. We can't afford any mistakes. Shivani had informed me that our case is strong, but Chacha ji has his contacts over her, and he could easily change the outcome of the case outside the court.)

It had been a while that Haseena was looking at the files and now, she was tired. She rested her head on the backrest of the couch and closed her eyes, resting them a bit before going back to looking at the files. She wouldn't admit it, but these past few days were taking a toll on her. Haseena just sat there thinking about how much has happened in the past few days "Humne pyaar ko kho diya hai but hum yeh ghar hargiz nahi khoyenge chahe uske liye humme kuch bhi karna pade. Yeh hamare Abbu ka sapna hai aur isse hum Chacha ji jaise jahil (illiterate), misogynistic, sexist insaan ke paas toh nahi hi jaane denge. "

(I have lost my love, but I won't be losing this house no matter what. This house is my father's dream, and I won't let it go to an illiterate, misogynistic, sexist man like Chacha Ji.)

Karishma was passing by and looked at tired Haseena and went to her, and said, "Aap thik hai? aap thoda arram kar lijiye fir yeh files baadmein dekhlena, thoda mind bhi fresh ho jayega. Hum bhi aapki maddat karenge."

(Are you alright? Rest a bit and then read the files with a fresh mind. Even I will help you out.)

Haseena said without opening her eyes "Karishma, aapne hamari maddat ki uske liye hum aapke tahe dil se shukraguzar hai par abhi hum akele rehna chahte hai. Aap jaiye aur arram kijiye hum yeh sab khud karlenge.". Before Karishma could reply something, Haseena continued, "Hum jaante hai aap hamari ek dost ki tarah fiqar karti hai aur hum uski respect karte hai. Par zindagi mein kabhi kabhi insaan akela ho toh hi beihtar hota hai." Karishma didn't say anything and left from there.

(Karishma I am deeply thankful for the way you helped me out before, but I want to stay alone right now. You go and take some rest; I will do everything on my own. I know you are worried as a friend, and I respect that. But sometimes in life it's better to be alone.)

After a while Haseena was still looking at the files when Karishma again came and stood in front of her. She looked at her and before she could ask anything, Karishma handed her the cup. Haseena looked at the cup and said, "Humme abhi chai nahi peeni hai. Hum busy hai."

(I don't want to drink tea right now. I am busy.)

"Hum jaante hai aap kitna busy hai. Chup chap chai peejiye aur thoda nashta kar lijiye, aapko sar dard mein help karege." Karishma replied.