CHAPTER ONE

AUTHORS NOTE

TO ALL THE GIRLS WHO WOULD GET ON THEIR KNEES FOR GHOST IF HE EXISTED IRL AND TAKE PLEASURE IN BEING BROKEN APART.

Warning: This book contains a wide range of potentially distressing or unsettling content, carefully designed to captivate and provoke an array of emotions in the reader. It fearlessly delves into the darker aspects of the human experience, exploring topics that are thought-provoking and, at times, deeply unsettling. With vivid descriptions and powerful narratives, it confronts the raw reality of violence, abuse, explicit language, sexual assault, kidnapping, psychological manipulations, and other mature subject matter.

While this book is a testament to the audacity of imagination and the power of literature, it is imperative to note that its content is not suitable for all audiences. It is primarily intended for a mature readership, and reader discretion is strongly recommended. As you engage with this material, please exercise caution and prioritize your emotional well-being. Take breaks when needed, and remember to care for yourself amidst the intensity of the narrative.Allow the intricate threads of this book's provocative content to weave their way into your psyche, challenging your perceptions, and evoking a profound sense of introspection. Approach this literary journey with an open mind, for within its pages lies a transformative experience that will linger long after the final sentence is read.