CHAPTER TWELVE

MIA

Cass and I meet up with Cam at the cafeteria to get some coffee and catch up with him. We had not talked about much last night.

"Hey, guys," Cam says as he sits next to me on the bench.

"Hey. I got you some coffee, two sugars, right?" Cass asks him as she passes him the cup.

"Yeah, thanks a lot. How did you know? I may need more than three cups today. I woke up with a bad hangover. How are you guys looking unaffected after last night?" he asks.

"Well I went for a morning run and then we took a shower otherwise I too would still be feeling dead." I sip on my coffee as I scroll on my phone.

"Mia told me how you like your coffee. I am hoping that me and you can start over too. Also, I think she feels better because she had an orgasm. That woke her up real nice." Cass says and bursts out laughing with Cam.

"Not funny." I roll my eyes at them. "Where did you disappear to last night?"

"Well, Matteo almost killed me after he found me in Cass' bed. Lucas woke me up and they told me to leave," he says.

"Lucas and Matteo were in our room? When was this? I can not recall anything." I say as I sip my coffee.

"Well Matteo was carrying Cass in his arms and she was passed out I guess. I left immediately. Didn't want my pretty face punched."

"Ooh, we were wondering how I got back in my bed. What about Alex? Was he there?"

"No. I didn't see him outside either."

"Does anyone need a donut? I am suddenly in the mood for something sweet." Cassie says and gets up. She never eats donuts, let alone anything sweet. She looks upset and is trying to hide the fact by walking to the donut stand.

"Uuh sure. Sprinkles please." Cam says.

"None for me," I add and watch as she walks to get the donuts.

"Hey Cam? Are you okay? Last night was a bit rough?" I ask subtly to see what his response is.

"Yeah, I am okay. Thank you for being there. I know I didn't want to talk about it then and you respected my wishes." He responded but ignored my eyes.

"You know I am here for you. You can tell me anything and i would never judge you. Cass too. She is trying to make it up to you and be friends. You are not alone." I slide my hand over his on the table.

"Thank you Mia. That means a lot. I promise to explain everything to you in good time. At the moment I am still overwhelmed and unable to comprehend what I am going through."

"It's okay. Take all the time you need. We are here for you."

"Speaking of time, I have a favor to ask. I know you said that Cassis trying to warm up to me and I shouldn't be afraid of her but omg! She is like really popular and famous too. I literally follow her social media and her grwms on a daily basis. So....would you be willing to ask her if she can model my final piece for the fashion show?" He asks nervously.

"Hhmmm, I am willing to do it but let me let you in on a little secret about Cass, she will not appreciate it if i do the talking for you, especially because she is trying to ease you into her life. You should do this on your own. I promise you won't regret it." I say as I look over at Cassie headed to the donut stand.

I can still see the marks left on her body as she walks away. There are two people in front of her and when it is finally her turn to get some I see Alex walking into the cafeteria and towards her. Cassie looks visibly upset as Alex tries to talk to her. I can't quite hear what they're talking about but they are arguing and then she slaps him and this earns stares from everyone in the cafeteria. Cass then grabs the donuts and walks towards us and Alex is walking behind her looking angry and his jaw twitching.