CHAPTER ELEVEN

MIA

It's Sunday morning, quite a lazy day in our school. Religious students usually go to the churches available, Catholic and Pentecostal while the rest lazy around. I was raised in religion but I am not much of a churchgoer. After the incident with Matteo, I immediately went back to my room and stood under the shower as I thought about what had happened. I can not believe that he made me trust him, gave me an orgasm, and then called me a slut again and pushed me off. Why am I letting him do this to me?

I always thought the story with Mr Davis died down but when Matteo mentioned it today he caught me off-guard for sure. Especially when he said he saw the video. What video? What was he talking about? Nobody believed me when it happened. Not the principal, not the teachers, and not my parents who thought I was acting out of anger because they had enrolled me in a boarding school.

I can not help but replay that fateful day in my mind as the warm waterfalls on my skin. I still cannot piece out how I ended up on his desk with my skirt open and my panties off. I tried remembering for years and gave up altogether. The door to the bathroom slams open and through the moist glass panes, I can see Cass running in and emptying her stomach contents into the toilet sink. After she is done she cleans her face on the sink and sits on the counter with a bottle of water in hand.

"Well, look who is paying up for drinking a bit too much huh?" I say opening the glass shower door.

"Tell me about it. I feel like my head is going to kill me," she says and drinks more water.

"When did you come back last night? Last I checked Cameron was asleep in your bed after he brought me back here then everything else is a blur."

"I have no clue. My whole body is in pain though. I remember being carried in here but I can not remember by who."

"Maybe it was Alex?" I ask, trying to ease the conversation into what happened last night.

"I have no clue," she says and avoids my gaze. She takes off her shirt and remains naked and I can finally properly see her body.

"What the fuck are those marks on your body?" I ask. She studies herself and her eyes grow wide in shock as she sees the rope marks on her wrists and ankles and the bite marks on her whole body.

"Cass? How much of last night do you remember?" I ask her. Cassie and I don't hide things from each other. We have been best friends for too long and she knew my deepest secrets and I hers. Hence why we were both comfortable being naked and talking like this.

"I remember Lucas and Alex taking us upstairs...I remember Alex taking me to his room and..." she goes silent.

"It's okay. Don't cry, please. Come here." I say to her as I hold out my hand to her so she can join me in the shower. She does and I lather her body up with soap as water falls on our bodies. Cass and I have been through a lot. I remember when Mr Davis sexually assaulted me and they forced me to take tests and wouldn't allow me to shower and when the tests came back negative they all didn't believe me. Cass washed me that day as I cried in the shower like a baby hence why I have her back at this time too.

"Did he force himself on you?" I ask.

"No. I am sorry I have been keeping this from you, Mia. Alex has been cornering me around the school. It has happened four times now. Touching me, kissing me, and I haven't been saying no. I wanted to tell you but I didn't know what you would think. And last night, he didn't force me. I wanted to desperately please him but he told me that I was too vanilla and nothing I would do would make him pleased unless I allowed him to tie me up and test my limits. Like a stupid girl I agreed and from there, I can't remember much. But I don't think I had sex with him. I told him I wanted to wait and he promised not to take it that far but I cannot remember anything. I think I passed out." She says as tears fall from her eyes.

"Hey, it's okay. I am not mad at you, I promise. Later on today we will go and find out what exactly happened. Okay?" I tell her.

"Thank you." She says and gives me a small kiss on my lips.

"I have to tell you something too Cassie. Last night when Lucas dragged me away from you, he took me to Matteo. It was the three of us." I say and I explain exactly what happened to me.

"I can't believe they made me watch you get eaten out by Alex. Holy fuck they are crazy. You were moaning so loudly and I just couldn't comprehend what was happening." I say truthfully.

"Well, I was enjoying myself." She says and we both burst out laughing. "I can't believe they didn't let you get an orgasm. You deserve one. And I have told you time and again, if you want to know what an orgasm is I am willing to help you out. I don't know what lebians do but we could always google some good old lesbian tricks so we can make you cum." She says as she shampoos my hair again despite me having washed it and we laugh so hard.

"Well, about that... I finally got an orgasm." I shyly say.

"What? How? When? Who? Start talking." I explain the whole morning run situation that had happened to her.

"Why the fuck does he have to be such an asshole? I swear, I think he is into you but he is just playing hard and trying to pretend like you don't affect him. Such a coward." She says.

"I think what hurts me the most is that I begged him. Omg, that is so embarrassing for me. I told him I had never been kissed and I asked him to kiss me, practically begged and he denied me that. Then after making me orgasm he told me not to be embarrassed and made me feel special only to call me a slut and whore."

"I think you should show him what he is missing. If he wants to label you a whore then that is his fucking problem. I think it's time we get ourselves boyfriends from the soccer team and show these assholes that we are hot bitches who don't take shit from them. We are having a badass hot and sexy photoshoot today. Cam will help." She says.

"Thank you for making me feel better," I say and give her a small kiss on the lips, and then we hug.

"Okay, in as much as you're hot and shit we are too naked to be hugging all alone. Let's get dressed and go get some strong black coffee. What are you up to today?" Cass laughs.

"Ooh yeah definitely," I say as I laugh. "I want to finish up on my last dress for the fashion show then I also need to take photos of the soccer team in practice for the school magazine. After that, we could just be lazy together if you have nothing else to do? I don't feel like studying until tonight."

"Yeah, since we already finished our assignments I could help you take photos of the soccer team, that way we could even find ourselves boyfriends. Also, we could take photos for our Instagram, hashtag badgirlsunday." She says as we dress up.

"Yeah, I would like that," I say. I am dressed in black jean shorts and a black tank crop top with white vans while Cass wears a baby blue romper with black Converse.