CHAPTER FOURTEEN

MATTEO

"What happened to your face?" Alex inquires as Ethan enters the locker room with Mia and Cass.

"She did. Matt's new infatuation. Although you should see the other guy's face," he replies, forcing Mia to sit on the bench across from Lucas.

" I didn't do anything! Why won't you tell them what really happened, Ethan? What Carter actually said to piss you off?" Mia retorts angrily.

"I already told you to be quiet, didn't I?" Ethan snaps as he grabs a roll of elastic bandage wrap from his locker.

I am eager to see how the situation will unfold, especially because Ethan had texted me as soon as everything had occurred. We usually don't keep secrets from each other, except for the one secret I am holding for Ethan. Although, I wonder if it really counts as a secret if he isn't aware that I know about it in the first place. From the photos Ashley sent me from the field, Mia had been behaving recklessly. Perhaps it is time for her to learn a lesson.

"What do you guys think you're doing?" Cass demands, placing the camera and bag on another bench before moving toward Mia.

"Hold her," I instruct Alex, who is attentively observing Cass. He stands up and restrains Cass, gripping both her arms behind her back even though she is struggling . To prevent her from screaming, he covers her mouth with one hand. It becomes evident to Mia that this confrontation is more than just a verbal exchange, causing her to tense up. She attempts to rise, but Lucas swiftly pins her down. Horror fills her eyes as she watches Ethan approach her with the roll of elastic wrap bandage in hand.

"I told you to be quiet, didn't I? Twice in a row," Ethan taunts with a smirk.

"Matt, what happens to disobedient girls?" he asks, turning to me.

I pause for a moment before answering, "They get punished. Mia, should I let Ethan punish you for your disobedience?" As Ethan proceeds to tie her hands behind her back, I continue, "Should I allow him to punish you until you can no longer walk?"

"What is wrong with you? I have done nothing wrong. No, please Matteo, stop this. Ethan, this isn't right. Please, no, no, don't," Mia pleads, struggling against Lucas's hold while Ethan continues restraining her.

"Then tell me why Carter had his hands all over you. Were you planning to let him kiss you too? Huh? Fuck you? Are you so desperate that you're willing to let Carter, of all people, treat you like a foolish slut? Is that what you are?" I shout at her.

"Bandage on her mouth. I don't want to hear a single word from her." I say as I point to Cassie who is still horrified and struggling in Alex's hands. Ethan walks over and wraps the roll around her mouth and hands too.

"You look perfect baby. Just like a doll. Imagine if you we're totally mummified, wrapped and tied all round, perfection." Alex says to Cass and then laughs. My friends and I, my brothers and I, we are sick, there's no denying that. For so long have we been denying ourselves what we truly desire, but now? Who are we to deny ourselves this little bit of pleasure?

"How do you want me to punish her?" Ethan asks, looking at me.

"On her knees." I say. Lucas who is still behind Mia pushes her on her knees even as she protests.

"Matteo, please, don't do this. Please I am begging you." She cries.

"Lucas, tell her how beautiful she looks when she cries. Kiss those tears away." I say as I walk to stand in front of her. Lucas squats close to her face and licks her tears from her face. She tries to move away but Ethan sits on the bench behind her after pulling out a toy from his locker. Perfect.

I am rock hard in my pants and I unzip them and let both my pants and boxers fall down to my feet. My hard cock right in front of her horrified face. From my peripheral I can see Alex touching Cass' breasts as he kisses her neck.

"Open up." I tell Mia. "And if you are thinking of biting my dick, think twice, because I will let Lucas fuck your tight little ass. Understand?" She nods, tears still running down her face.

"Good girl." Lucas praises her as she opens her mouth and sticks her tongue out. I slip my hard cock in her mouth and the pleasure sips through my veins. Fuck! She looks perfect on her knees, tears in her eyes and at my mercy. I slide my dick in and out of her mouth, not going too deep as I prepare her for my full length. She is already gagging yet I haven't even reached deep in her throat.

"Turn it on." I say to Ethan. The gentle vibration comes from the toy he holds. Lucas pulls down her black shorts and underwear to her knees. Shock registers on her face as she realizes what is about to happen. She tries to wiggle away but Ethan has her from behind as he brings the toy to her pussy. After failed attempts at trying to escape she finally stops, her body giving in to the pleasure. She opens her mouth wider for me as i slide my cock in and out saliva drooling down her face.

"You are perfect. Just like that, take me deeper cara." I say as i push the whole length down her throat and she gags so hard she almost makes me cum. Lucas lets go of her and rises to his feet, clearly hard and amused. He likes to watch. Nothing makes him go crazy like watching and who am I to judge him for that when I have my own demons. He strolls to the door and locks it from the inside. Good, no distractions from anyone after practice.

"How about you come and show my girl what your mouth can do Lucas?" Alex says as he unzips Cass' romper and lets it fall on the ground, leaving her in nothing but a pair of laced panties. Lucas stands in front of them and smirks at Cass. He then gets on his knees and pulls down her underwear. Cass tries to kick him but he holds her feet.

"Hhmmm, i like it when they can fight. Look at your wet pussy Cass. Does watching your friend get her face fucked turn you on that much? Huh? Oops I forgot you can't talk now huh?" He says and gives her a long lingering lick. She melts in Alex's arms and the sight of her so powerless makes me harder in Mia's mouth. I look down at her, she looks like an angel. Me filling her mouth with my cock as Ethan rubs the vibtrator on her pussy. I hold her head as i start slamming harder in her mouth. She gags but i don't let her go.

"Breathe through your nose Mia. Breathe in, breathe out," Ethan says and seems like she listens to him because she stops gagging as much as she was initially.

"Good girl. You're taking him so well. Do you want to cum?" he praises and she nods her head. Mia likes to be praised after a bit of degradation, I realize. This prompts Ethan to increase the intensity of the vibration and Mia falls apart in his arms coming so hard she almost forgot she had my dick in her mouth. I pull out to let her take in a deep breath and the moment she does i ram my cock in her mouth deeper. My strokes intensify and i close my eyes feeling the pleasure run through my body. Ethan and  Alex already have their hard cocks out stroking themselves and so does Lucas too as he eats out Cass' pussy.

"Fuck. Practice time is almost over. We need to wrap up." Ethan says as he increases the intensity of the vibration on Mia once more prompting her to be more turned on as he strokes himself with his other hand. I am close to coming. So are my friends. As i come in Mia's mouth, Ethan comes hard on her bare ass as she gets another orgasm. I am too busy reeling from pleasure that i don't pay any mind to Lucas or Alex or Cass.

Once we are all done regret slowly washes over me and it is not regret over what i did, but to whom i did it to and why. She is not HER. Fuck! I thought i swore inwardly but turns out I didn't. My friends notice as they zip up. Alex dresses up Cass while Ethan pulls up Mia's shorts. She doesn't look me in the eye even when she feels my glare on her. I fucked up and I am about to fuck up even worse. After untying the wrap bandages from their hands and Cass' mouth, Ethan puts everything away as we wait for the players to stroll in. A message had to be put through.

Not even two minutes go by when players start streaming into the locker rooms. They all stare at us, noticing Mia and Cass being held, almost like captives. Good, message received. I spot Nathan walking past me and I immediately grab him and punch his mouth hard. Damn that must hurt like a bitch because my hand does.

"That is for kissing Cass. Remember  guys do not touch what belongs to any of us eeh? Unless you want to end up in a ditch somewhere? No?" I say as we all walk out.