CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

MIA

"Do you want to take a seat?" Ethan asks.

"Yeah, I feel so tired." I stammer as he holds my hand, takes me to their living room, and seats me on the huge L-shaped couch.

"You're so nice today," I say to Ethan as Matteo and Lucas come into the living room too. "You're always mean to me."

"Hmm, I am always this nice Mia." He says.

"Here is your wine Mia. Finish up. We don't want to waste completely fine wine now do we?" Lucas says handing me the glass. I feel so thirsty and I take the glass and drink it all in a hurry. They all watch me and I notice they are smiling mischievously.

"You know Mia, you forgot to sign three more papers by the way. Here, just sign these quickly so you can have a rest, you want to rest, don't you?" Matteo says as he sits close to me and hands me a pen again. I sign the papers and hand them to him blindly.

"What is that?" I ask noticing loud sounds from upstairs.

"That's just Alex and Cassie. They've been at it for almost six hours. You'd think they are robots." Ethan says.

"Doing what?" I ask. I find myself feeling so hot and bothered. Suddenly my clothes feel so tight on my body.

"Well, they are fucking." Ethan responds and I find myself blushing so hard.

"Did you give me something?" I ask Matteo.

"No, only the wine why?" He responds as he looks at me.

"You look really hot. I am hot. Like hot, hot." I say and smile at him. "Like not hot as in attractive, but hot like my body feels hot." I turn to face him at my side and fold one leg on the seat, "Why don't you find me attractive? I have boobs and a body, but you said you don't find me attractive, that I am not your type. What is your type?" I ask him again. No response.

"Are you always this grumpy?" I ask him and when he seems annoyed with me I stand up and walk to Ethan instead.

"I'm scared of you. Not always, but when you beat up Cassie's dad, it reminded me of something. That was very scary." I stammer and at this point, my whole body feels too sensitive and hot in my sweats and t-shirt and I find myself pulling my t-shirt off.

"How much did you put in her drink?" I hear Lucas ask Matteo.

"What?" I ask but Ethan draws my attention back to him.

"What did I remind you of?" He asks.

"Nothing. I don't want to talk about it." I say and start to tag at my shirt and I see Ethan eye me curiously with a smile on his face.

"Do you think I am pretty? Matteo said I am ugly. Do you feel hot like me?" I say and climb onto his lap. "Let me help you cool down okay?" I say to him as I pull his shirt off his body and he lets me."

"I thought this was supposed to knock her out not make her horny," I hear Matteo say behind me but my attention is on Ethan in the hopes that I make Matteo jealous.

"Remember when I said you could thank me later?" Ethan asks and I hear music come on in the speakers. I nod my head. "Well, how about you dance for me then? Make him jealous," He whispers in my ear. I rise and pull out my shirt and my chest naked in his face and he looks at my boobs. I can see the lust in his eyes and I find myself pulling down my sweatpants slowly as I dance for him. I turn my head and see Lucas and Matteo watching me. Matteo's gaze on me intensifies and darkens when my sweatpants are off and I am left in a pair of panties only. Ethan pulls me to sit on him while I face both Lucas and Matteo. He is definitely very hard and turned on beneath me as I grind my ass on him but all the while he doesn't touch me.

"Come here," Matteo says to me and I rise and walk to him. He pulls me onto his lap so I am straddling him. "I gave you something to get you to relax a bit. I need to you sleep, okay? You need to rest." He says as his hands wander all over my back.

"I don't want to sleep," I say as I grind myself on his already-hardened dick through his sweats. He groans and pinches my nipple and I find myself moaning at the sensation. I lean closer to his chest and whisper in his ear.

"What if you fuck me right here, right now in front of them and they can't touch me?" I say and giggle.

"What did she say?" Lucas asks with a smile.

"vuole che la scopi davanti a voi, ragazzi" Matteo says.

"Hmm, that is not a good idea Mia. It will make us all want to fuck you," Lucas says. I blush when Matteo's hand touches my core.

"You're so wet cara." He says as his fingers pushes away my panties and grazes my skin. I find myself moaning. I want him to do more than that. I want to him tear me apart and consume me until I can't anymore. I find myself grinding on his hand as he rubs my clit and I feel so good when his fingers graze my entrance. When he pushes in I squeal in pain and my body automatically clenches around his fingers locking him in.

"It's painful Matteo," I whisper.

"Your pussy is clenching too tightly on my fingers bella. Let go and let yourself feel the pleasure. I promise I won't go too deep. Do you trust me?" He asks and I nod my head and place my forehead on his with my eyes closed.

"Look at me. Open your eyes." He says and I do. His eyes are full of so much lust and darkness and I find myself slowly unclench from his fingers. He lets out a groan and curses as he pushes back in gently and not too deep. I grind myself against him and I lose myself in his eyes and I moan.

"That's it, you're such a good girl. Come for me, cara." He says and all my senses leave my body as my orgasm hits me hard and I groan and moan and grind against him as I come hard. I am not even down from my high when he pulls his fingers from inside and pulls down his pants and boxers, releasing his very big and hard dick. I am a goner at this point because all I want to feel is him inside me but instead, he pulls me down on his dick without getting inside me. I slide myself along his hard length and all my wetness coats him and he becomes slippery.

"Fuck, that is hot." I hear Ethan say but my eyes are on Matteo and him only. The fact that I know that Lucas and Ethan are watching me and probably stroking themselves makes me even more turned on. He holds me tight against him and I rock myself along his length. I need him inside me. My hand goes to his dick and I raise myself a bit to let him slide inside but he pulls my hand away.

"I can't fuck you like this Mia. Not when I know you're not ready and not when you are on pills," he says. He notices my disappointment but pulls me down to grind on his dick and bites my nipples. I forget my worries and slide my wetness along his shaft and within no time I get another orgasm so hard that I feel my body giving up on me. Matteo comes with me as he spills himself on my pussy. I lay limply on him and I feel him touch his cum and coat it on my entrance and shove some inside me.

"You're mine. Mine." He whispers to me and kisses my neck and all I can feel is exhaustion and all the anger I had subsiding as I fall asleep.