CHAPTER EIGHT

MIA

"Please, let me go. I am willing to do anything, just let me and Cass go." I plead as Matteo tightens his grip on my neck, while Lucas keeps my hands restrained behind my back as my body leans into him.

Lucas leans in, his voice low and suggestive, "Anything, you say?" Matteo smirks knowingly, their desire evident. I can't help but wonder what's hidden beneath Matteo's boxers. I can already tell how hard he is due to how closely pressed between him and Lucas i am. My back is to Lucas, who also seems aroused.

Lucas proposes a game, piquing my curiosity. "What kind of game?" I ask with caution.

"We'll release you if you agree to let us do something to you," Lucas explains, and Matteo's grin widens.

"No, that's not fair," I protest, trying to free myself from Lucas, only causing my ass to brush against his evident arousal.

"The more you struggle, the more you arouse Luca. You just keep on rubbing your ass on his cock. Do you know what his favorite form of release is? Fucking tight asses," Matteo taunts, his voice dripping with lust.

Reluctantly, I inquire, "What happens if I refuse?" My feeble attempts to break free continue, brushing against Lucas's hardened desire.

"Feel how hard Lucas is?" Matteo asks, and I nod. "If you don't agree, I will let him fuck your tight little ass. Ever experienced that?" He laughs when I whimper.

Panicking, I agree, "I'll play. Please, no more! I'll play, but on one condition. Leave me and my friend Cass alone. We've done nothing to you."

"Alright, it's a deal. But remember, never make a deal with the devil. The devil always breaks his promises," warns Lucas, while Matteo approaches me once more, teasingly touching my nipples and pinching them, evoking a moan.

As Lucas lifts my dress, Matteo spreads my legs and grazes my wetness. Overwhelmed by desire, I feel trapped, my body betraying my mind's protests. Lucas squeezes my ass, and Matteo's fingers slip inside my panties.

"She's so wet, Lucas," Matteo observes with a smirk. Lucas guides his hand to my own arousal, making me shiver. I've touched myself before, but never felt like this. He brings his wet glistening fingers to my mouth.

"Taste yourself," Matteo commands, and I hesitate. Matteo holds my jaw prying my mouth open as Lucas guides his wet fingers to my mouth. As I obey, the scent and taste of my own arousal heighten my arousal further.

"Now suck his fingers clean," Matteo orders. The sensation is overwhelming, and I can feel an impending climax building. I writhe against Matteo's touch, craving more friction as his fingers continue teasing my wet folds. He notices and abruptly stops, leaving me begging.

"Please don't stop," I whisper, but Matteo remains unfazed, licking his fingers.

"You taste so good cara." He says and walks away taking a seat on the nearby couch.

"Should we make her watch them?" Lucas asks in his annoyingly sexy accent.

"Absolutely," Matteo says and Lucas walks me to the couch. The pushes me to Matteo and I sit.

"Noooo, on your knees. I want you to know you have no place here. You have no place next to me." He pulls me off the couch and onto my knees. Lucas sits near Matteo so that I am kneeling between them, looking ahead. Matteo grabs a remote control and the dark wall which had a shade lights up. It is a one-way mirror. The kind you see in interrogation rooms on tv except it occupies the whole wall. On the other side. I can hear sounds, moaning, and I can see them. Is that Cass?

"Cassie," I whisper, but it is only loud enough for Matteo and Lucas to hear me. More tears fall from my eyes and Matteo bends to my face and kisses my tears. This crazy fucker.