Partner?

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Days turned to weeks and Perrie's visits to the library was starting to become a routine. She tried to make a small visit every morning before her classes started but the library was in an odd part of the city where it would take her about twenty minutes to get to and she couldn't afford to be late to another one of her morning classes. She was already flunking and trying to stalk a beautiful stranger she most likely will never see again, wasn't really helping.

Eventually, she gave up. Maybe the stranger didn't even live in this part of the city. She could have just stepped inside the building to get out of the rain just like Perrie. Either way, it was hopeless and her exams were right around the corner. She had to focus and get her head back in the game.

While on her way to buy some donuts so she could snack and study, another unexpected fall of rain catches Perrie off guard. Once again, she was soaked and happened to be beside the library when it occurred.

She greets the old lady who she had become fond of over the past few weeks of visiting the library. Since she's already in a quiet place and it looked like the rain was going to be that thunder kind of rain, she decides to study here instead of the local coffee shop she usually goes to. Not snacking while studying was going to be a challenge but what else could she do?

Sitting furthest away from the reception, Perrie placed her books on the table, took off her jacket and stretched before sitting down and diving into piles of work.

After only about an hour of studying, Perrie was dying of boredom. She takes a break, stretches again and starts wandering around the dusty library.

A rustling sound followed by a soft grunt catches her attention. Perrie's eyes follow the sound out of curiosity and is met with a girl standing on a step ladder at the end of the aisle. The girl was struggling with a few books on her hand.

From the looks of it, she was about to either fall on her head or drop all the books she tried to fit in her tiny little hands.

"Would you like some help with that?" Perrie asked quietly but not quiet enough to not startle her. Jumping from the step ladder, five to six books fell on Perrie's head taking her to the floor.

"Oh my, are you alright?" the girl steps off the ladder and kneels in front of Perrie who held her hand on her right eye. The corner of a 600 page hardback had jabbed her eye and all she could feel was pain and a little anger building up, though it was mostly her fault for startling the girl.

"Are you hurt?" the girl covered her mouth before placing her free hand on the arm Perrie pressed her eye with.

"Does it look like I'm-" It takes Perrie a moment but she realises that she recognised the face in front of her. This time, the girl was wearing thin framed glasses that made her nose look cute as a button.

Her face showed nothing but worry and all the frustration in Perrie had vanished, "I'm alright.."

"You don't look alright." the beautiful stranger offers Perrie a hand which she gladly took. Perrie instantly feels how soft the strangers hand is.

"Come over here," the brunette pulls her to the closest chair but Perrie takes her to where she had left her stuff.

"Let me see your eye." She pulls a chair close across from Perrie and pulls the pale arm away to get a better look. Perrie felt the heat on her eye travel to her cheeks and there was no way of hiding it.

"Oh no.." the girl pouts and immediately stands up, "I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere."

Perrie didn't know what was happening and wondered if it was fate that had brought them back together or another random coincidence. She sat still and waited for the girl to return. Taking her phone out and opening the front camera, she sees a small pink mark under her eye with a cut that looked like a kitten had scratched her