Not so bad

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Perrie knew very little about Jade's personal life. She never really talked about it because there was 'nothing to talk about', which only made Perrie more curious. Even when she asked her questions, Jade would respond with a few word sentences.

Not trying to push the other girl into talking about her personal life, she left it alone but today was Wednesday. Another step into Jade's life was meeting her friend and the only friend that Jade seemed to talk about, so naturally, Perrie was nervous.

Wearing her trainers and tying up her hair, she waited for Jade to pick her up. Why did she agree to play tennis?

"Hey, baby." Jade kissed her cheek as soon as she sat on the passenger seat of her car. "Ready to go?"

Perrie was in awe. Just when she thought Jade couldn't get any hotter. Her girlfriend wore a white tennis skirt with high socks and a pink visor that matched her very, very tight shirt.

"Stop looking at me like that." Jade says while keeping her eyes on the road.

"I'm not looking."

"I can feel your eyes on me." brown eyes glance quickly at the blonde beside her. "You're practically undressing me with your eyes."

"I think I'd let you keep the skirt on."

"Perrie!"

"Okay, okay.. I can't help it though, you look so good in that." Perrie bit her lip.

Jade squirmed slightly but Perrie noticed, "...Thank you."

Once they reached their destination, Perrie realised that they weren't at the local tennis court in the public park.

"Where are we?"

"We're at her house, she has a court in her backyard."

"This is not a house. This is a mansion." Perrie closed the door behind her and looked up in admiration. "You should have told me we were meeting the president, I would have worn something better.."

"Relax, babe. She's really sweet.. Just don't piss her off." Jade kisses a frozen Perrie's cheek.

Great. Now she's even more nervous.

Perrie takes her and Jade's duffle bag and follows the older girl into the building. They were greeted by a man who wore a suit and offered to carry their bags but Perrie refused.

"It's all good, I got it." Perrie smiled.

"I insist." the man said.

"No really, I got it." Perrie laughs nervously.

"They're not going to stop bothering you if you don't hand it to them, Perrie." Jade whispers to the blonde, "It's their job."

Perrie felt extremely out of place already, but did what she was told and handed the bags to the man before following him to the back of the house.

White and gold furniture with matching floors and walls almost blinded Perrie's poor eyes. She looked at her dirty worn out sneakers and sighed heavily. Jade noticed instantly and grabbed Perrie's hand, "What's wrong?"

Perrie shook her head and smiled, "Nothing, just nervous."

Jade knew it was more than nervousness but didn't comment on it. Instead, she took both of Perrie's hands and placed it on her bum then wrapped her arms around her neck to pull her in for a deep kiss.

Perrie couldn't help but squeeze her girlfriend's tush. Yup, she was feeling better already.

"Don't be nervous, I'm here." Jade smiled before pecking her lips once again.