Drunken words are Sober Thoughts

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Almost six months into the relationship and it was now Jade's turn to be nervous about meeting Perrie's friends. Sure she's met Jesy a few times and by a few, maybe every other day when she stayed the night at Perrie's, but she had never met any other friend's of Perrie.

Jade had only seen pictures and videos of Perrie's friends and by the looks of it, they were your average party people college students. All the more reason for Jade's nervousness since she hung out with posh girls who got drunk on wine, not shots.

"You'll be fine, they're nice people. I promise." Perrie squeezed Jade's hand as they made their way towards the house.

"Wait, babe." Jade tugs Perrie's arm to stop her from opening the door, "What if they don't like me, I'm not really- I don't know.."

"Trust me, they'll like you." Perrie eyes Jade's body and receives a smack on the arm by doing so.

"Perrie!"

"If you feel uncomfortable in any way, just tell me okay? We can have a code word. Like.." Perrie searched for a word that could be suitable, "Puppies!" Jade rolled her eyes but agreed at the code word.

The second they stepped foot in the house, smoke filled Jade's lungs which automatically rang the alarms in her head. Perrie sensed this and wrapped her arm around her waist to keep her close. She spots Jesy first and pulls her close to whisper in her ear, "I told you guys no smoking,"

"Hey, don't blame me. It was Louis' idea," Jesy said in defence before greeting Jade with a hug, "Can't believe you still like this snob." Jade smiled. She really liked Jesy, she reminded her of Leigh-Anne.

There were about three new faces in the room, which Perrie introduced as Louis, Harry and Danielle, also known as- "Dani?" Jade's grip on Perrie's hand loosens.

"Jade?"

"Great! You two already know each other." Perrie completely oblivious to the tension between the two brunettes, "Wait, how do you two know each other?"

Their averted eyes was a hint on the only thing Perrie could think of, "We dated for a while." Jade spoke in a near whisper.

This statement shocked the blonde since Dani never showed any signs of interest in women. But then again, Dani was still new in their little circle.

"...Awkward." Louis hums and gets a nudge from Harry.

Perrie pulls Jade aside, "I'm sorry, we can go if you want."

"Hey, no. It's alright. You didn't know." Jade's reassuring smile softens Perrie's gaze and with a quick kiss on the cheek, they were back in the room.

"It's nice to see you again." Dani tilts her head with a smile. Jade responded with a slight nod. It looked as if there were some unfinished business but nobody commented on it.

Jade got to know Louis the most since he was one of the more talkative one in the group. Perrie and Louis bickered a lot with Jesy occasionally joining in. It was nice to see how Perrie acted around her friends, she couldn't help but laugh whenever they picked on each other and the group of friends seemed to admire the sound of Jade's laugh along with her smile.

"I heard you're rich." Louis bluntly says to Jade after money was briefly mentioned in a conversation. Perrie glares down at him but he didn't appear to care.

Jade giggles, "I wouldn't say that exactly,"

"She has a Tesla!" Jesy points out while setting the table with red solo cups, shot glasses and alcohol.