The Box

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Today, Perrie and Jade were on another date. A cafe date. Something Perrie wasn't very used to, but it seemed like Jade preferred these types of dates more than anything, so of course Perrie didn't care where they were. She just wanted to see Jade happy.

Sitting across the brunette while they ate cheesecake and drank lattes was a whole other experience though. It felt like Perrie was in a girlfriend simulator.

Jade's hair was straight today. It was the first thing Perrie noticed. She didn't wear her glasses either, she looked like a completely different person.

"What?" Jade squints her eyes and tilts her head.

Perrie blinks away her frozen eyes and raises her eyebrows, "Huh?"

"What's with that look?"

"What look?" She takes a sip of her latte without leaving her eyes off the brunette.

"That look! You're looking at me weird."

"Your hair." Perrie nonchalantly said, "I like your hair today."

"Really?" Jade touches the ends of her hair, "I thought it made me look a little weird." her smile was shy as she averted her eyes from Perrie's.

"I like it like that, but I also like it curly. I think you could pull off anything, to be honest."

"You're just saying that," Jade stabs a piece of the slice of cake they shared and feeds Perrie.

It didn't take long for Jade to find out that Perrie loved food, like, really loved food. When she asked why she hid the fact that she was a big eater, Perrie said she didn't want her to think she was a slag. They were the complete opposite when it came to lifestyle.

"To be honest, I didn't think you were going to say anything about it.." Jade tucks her hair behind her small ear.

"You look different when it's straight." Perrie pinches her chin with her index finger and thumb and tilts her head.

Jade averts her eyes again, "A bad different?"

Perrie shakes her head frantically, "No! I.. You look good. Really good."

The brunette covers her face with her hair to hide her pink cheeks, "Stop it."

"Are you embarrassed?" Perrie felt her lips curl.

For the last few weeks, Jade had been getting a lot more attractive than Perrie remembered. But it could also be because they still haven't had sex yet, despite the fact that they had just surpassed their two month anniversary and masturbating after every date with Jade wasn't enough. Her libido was just as bad when she was single. Perrie didn't know when to make a move to get her in bed and Jade didn't seem to want to go further just yet. It was killing Perrie.

"You like it when I'm embarrassed, don't you?" Jade peaked through her hair.

"What makes you think that?"

"You're smirking." Jade stabs a bigger piece of the cake and shoves a mouth full to her smirking girlfriend. Perrie chuckled through the sweet treat while Jade cleaned the corner of her mouth with her thumb. "Remember that friend I told you about?"

"The really protective one that probably won't like the fact that I go to a mediocre school with mediocre grades, and a mediocre apartment?" Perrie says after swallowing the last bit of the dessert that was left on the plate.

"Perrie, don't say that about yourself." Jade hates whenever the blonde belittled herself, "She's not like that."

Perrie thought for a moment, she used to think that Jade was one of those fake nice snobby rich kids but she was just like everyone else. Yes, she was elegant, mostly formal and pristine but she also had her clumsy goofy moments that Perrie adored. And Jade would never be friends with someone who treated everyone less than themselves.