not cuddly

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Jade finds herself on their secret date in Perrie's apartment. She wasn't disappointed at all, she was rather excited to know where her girlfriend spent most of her time.

The casual movie night had somehow turned into the couple making out on Perrie's living room couch. Sweet words travelled to Jade's ears as Perrie unbuttoned Jade's blouse. The more tan skin was exposed to blue eyes, the more Perrie could feel the dampness of her panties.

This is actually happening. Perrie tried to stop shaking as she leaned down and kissed a trail along her jaw and down to Jade's chest, kissing both perky nipples before hearing her plead. Slipping her blouse off her shoulders, she wrapped her arms around Perrie's neck and pulled her into a k-

"Hey, Pez have you seen my- OH MY GOD!"

In instinct, Perrie pressed her upper body against Jade's bare one, "Jes! I thought you were going out tonight!"

"I am. I forgot my jacket.." walking closer towards the couple, Perrie panics and buries a surprisingly calm Jade in a pile of pillows and the blanket that they had tossed aside before they both attacked each other's lips, in an attempt to cover her girlfriend from her best friend's eyes.

"You must be Jade, I'm Jesy." Jade manages to free an arm to shake Jesy's hand, "I've heard a lot about you."

"Likewise, it's nice to meet you." they exchange smiles until Perrie hisses Jesy to leave.

"I'm just going to get my jacket! No need to rush."

"I-I texted you saying I needed the house tonight!"

"I know, but I didn't think you were going to do this tonight."

"Jesy!"

"Uhm.. Perrie, can you hand me my shirt please?"

The best friends pause to see Jade sitting up with an arm over her chest. Failing miserably to cover up her breasts. Perrie forgets about Jesy and immediately looks for the blouse she had thrown on the floor before they were interrupted.

"Here," Perrie picks up the now creased shirt and hands it to Jade, feeling sorry that she had ruined her perfectly ironed shirt. With flushed cheeks, Jade makes her way to the bathroom in an awkward manner.

"You should have called." Perrie ran her hand through her hair while Jesy filled the empty space on the couch.

"Sorry, but you were right. She's gorgeous." she shook her head in disbelief.

Jade was probably the most attractive person that the two had ever seen, and Jesy was now just realising why Perrie had been all over this girl.

"She goes to that really rich smart school and her family owns a company, it's crazy to think she's in our two bedroom, one bathroom apartment right now."

"No way, she's rich? Wait, is the Tesla outside hers?"

"Yeah," Perrie smugly smiled and leaned back on the couch.

"Does she have a single rich friend with a Tesla I could get my hands on?"

Perrie smacks her arm with a pillow, "Don't you have somewhere to be?"

"I think I'll stay here with the hot rich chick... And you."

After another glare from Perrie, Jesy gets up and finds a suitable jacket to wear for the night. "If you want to get dirty, I have some toys in the bottom draw-"

"OKAY, BYE JESY!" Perrie yells pushing the older girl out the door, hearing her cackle before locking the door.

Like perfect timing, Jade leaves the bathroom looking as fresh as ever- like she wasn't sexually frustrated after being interrupted by her girlfriend's roommate.

"Hey, sorry about that." Perrie apologises but Jade only smiles and reassures her that it was alright. "She can be a bit.."

"It's fine," the brunette takes her hand and brings them back to the couch.

"So..." Perrie scoots herself closer to Jade and wraps an arm around her slender shoulders, "Where were we..?"

Leaning in for a kiss but feeling a finger instead of lips, Perrie opens her eyes to a giggling Jade. "Pez."

"Was worth a shot." Perrie sighs.

Sensing Perrie's eyes awkwardly darting back to her plump lips and exposed neck, the brunette must have taken pity on her because the same lips she had been staring at kissed her on the cheek.

"Want to finish this movie and cuddle?" she suggested.

"Cuddle? You want to cuddle?"

"What's wrong with cuddling? I like cuddling."

Perrie didn't know why she thought Jade wasn't the cuddling type but now since the brunette was curled under her arm like a little puppy, she realises that Jade definitely looks like the cuddling type. She could feel her entire weight on her and it was oddly comforting. She's never done this before.

They left no gap between them and as they watched the glowing screen, She would kiss the top of Jade's head every now and then.

Perrie decides she likes cuddling too.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.