not the couch

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"It's not you," Perrie sighs before taking Jade's hand. She strokes it softly and traces her fingertip along the lines of her palm, "It's me..."

After staring deeply in each other's eyes, laughter escapes their mouths. Jade slaps Perrie's thigh repeatedly as she continues to laugh, "You are sooo typical! The classic, 'it's not you, it's me'. Really, Perrie?"

"Hey, it's how I broke up with most of my ex and they took it very well, actually." Perrie says and pokes Jade's stomach making her to squirm on the couch.

"That was horrible! If you ever break up with me like that I'd stop you so I could break up with you instead."

"That's never going to happen because I don't plan on breaking up with you. Ever."

With a deep blush, Jade rolls her eyes and attempts to change the subject but fails immediately when Perrie asks her how she would break up with someone.

"It depends if they- they weren't a good person," she clears her throat, "I'd probably lose my temper and throw a fit, go a little crazy." Jade scoots closer to Perrie as if they weren't already an inch apart.

Perrie sits up and waits for Jade to straddle her, "Crazy? You? I can't imagine you losing your temper."

"Oh it happens, rarely, but it happens." Jade nods slowly as if she was warning Perrie to never push her buttons. She takes her seat on her girlfriend's lap.

"So, if I was a horrible person you'd break up with me by throwing a little fit? Maybe, a slap or two?"

"Yes. A slap or three. But if we weren't just meant to be, I'd obviously just tell you the truth. None of the whole 'it's not you, it's me' crap."

Perrie smiles, "What would you say?"

"I'd say something like.. Hey-"

"Lalalalala! I can't hear you!" Perrie sticks her fingers in her ear and closes her eyes.

"Perrie!"

"Lalalalala! You can't break up with me if I can't hear you!" Perrie continues to obnoxiously sing her way out of the conversation.

"Perrie!" Jade presses her lips together to hold her laughter in, "Stop that!" she grabs Perrie's face and holds it still.

As Perrie opens her blue eyes, she sees big brown ones staring at her lips. She licks them subconsciously and gulps.

Jade's eyes dart back up before scowling, "I listened to your little break-up segment. It's your turn to listen to mine." she pouts.

Perrie removes her fingers out of her ears and places them on Jade's hips instead, "I don't want to."

Jade tries to read Perrie's face, "But-"

"I know we're just joking around but, it'll break my heart." The blonde fidgets with the buttons on Jade's flannel, "Wait, is this mine?"

"Yes. And don't worry," Jade smiles, "I would never break up with you. Not in your apartment anyways."

"Huh?"

"I'm kidding," Jade laughs. Leaning in so the tip of their nose touched. "I'd do it in public."

"You're horrible!" Perrie let her head fall back on the couch. She wasn't upset though, she knew Jade was teasing.

"C'mon.. I was just kidding." Jade grips Perrie's shoulders and attempts to pull her up.

"Don't talk to me." Perrie closed her eyes, "I'm mad at you."

"Perrieeee..." Jade whined.

Perrie remained silence which made Jade think about the only thing that could get her girlfriend to talk.

"Perrie, I'm hungry.."

"Then go eat."

After a moment of silence and stillness, Jade spoke with a tone that was stiff as a board, "Okay, I will."

As Jade started to move away from Perrie's lap, the grip on her hips tightened, "Wait-" Perrie's eyes shot open, "I didn't mean.."

"No, I'll go. Just stay here." Jade removed Perrie's hands away from and watched as the blonde struggled to stop her.

"I was just joking, I'm not mad at you." Perrie tried to grab Jade's hand but was swatted away. "Are you mad at me?"

"No, I'm doing what you said. I'm gonna go eat."

"Baby- What are you doing?"

Jade was now on her knees looking up at her confused girlfriend with dark lust-filled eyes. She grabbed Perrie's knees and spread them apart, "I'm going to eat."

"But how, you're on the fl- Oh.."

"Do you not want me to?"

"No! Yes, no.. I mean I'd like you to..." Perrie's breathing was starting to become irregular. She quickly unzips her pants and pulls them down. Leaning back as she watched Jade press a finger on her clothed clit. "Mm.."

"NOT ON THE COUCH!" Jesy interrupts out of nowhere and startles the couple with a roaring shout.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! CLOSE YOUR EYES!"

"WHAT AM I DOING HERE? I LIVE HERE."

Jade rolls her eyes with a sigh and helps pull Perrie's pants up before taking a seat beside her girlfriend. At this point, she was used to this. She wasn't sure why the best friends weren't. Once a week, maybe two, or three.. Jesy would catch them in the middle of a moment and two two would react exactly like this.

"YOU COULDN'T KNOCK?"

"I DON'T HAVE TO KNOCK IF IT'S MY APARTMENT."

"YOU-"

"Babe, it's fine." Jade interrupts Perrie with a hand on her shoulder, "Jesy's right, we shouldn't be doing.. Things on the couch."

"But.." Perrie pouts.

"God you two are disgusting." Jesy kicks her shoes off and throws her jacket on the couch before finally walking in her room.

"Sorry about that. I really need to get my own place."

"It's alright, it's honestly kind of my fault." Jade's lips spread to form that perfect sweet smile Perrie will never get tired of seeing.

"Maybe we can start where we left off in my room?" Perrie leans to give Jade a kiss but a strange noise stopped her, "What was that?"

"My stomach.." Jade lets out an embarrassed laugh.

"So you really were hungry, huh?" Perrie laughs before standing up and grabbing Jade's small hand in her own. "Let's go get something to eat."

"Are you not still turned on?"

"You're staying over tonight, right?"

"Yeah?"

"Then I'll be fine." Perrie kisses her cheek, "We have all night."

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.