Chapter 7

A/N: this is when things start to go down. Js.

After school, Gerard waited at Frank's locker so they could "hang out". He got there much later than anticipated. They blushed when they made eye contact as Frank came down the hallway.

"Hey Gerard. What's up?" said Frank as he opened his locker and threw his books inside.

"Just waiting for you, slowpoke."
"Ah, don't call me that."
"Deal with it!"
"Be quiet."
"Make me."

It was obvious they were flirting with each other. "Make you?" The hallways were empty, it was only them now.

"Yeah, do it. I dare you." Gerard replied. It was quiet for a moment before Frank stepped closer and stretched up to kiss Gerard passionately. It took him off guard, but a split second later they both had their hands on each others waists. Their closeness lasted a few more seconds before Frank pulled away. His face was so red that Gerard giggled.

"Cute." He said.
"I'm not cute." Replied Frank. "Don't say that." His face got redder.
"You're a cutie," he paused. "How about you be my cutie?"

Time stopped for Frank. Did Gerard just ask him to be his boyfriend? He was so happy that the boy he had a crush on for years finally wanted him as well.

"Yeah... I'd like that, Gerard."