Chapter 9

Frank was shaking as Gerard pushed him against the wall and kissed him roughly. He let out a moan, causing Gerard to break the kiss and grin. Frank's hands were all over him.

"You want me, don't you?" Gerard said, breathing heavily down Frank's neck.

"Fuck Gerard, yes." He replied. Gerard felt him getting hard through his tight black jeans. He pulled off his shirt and Frank did the same, but he was getting impatient.

"Gerard... please..." he whined.

"What was that?" Gerard replied, smirking. He knew how much Frank wanted him right how. He himself had been waiting for this day to come.

"Please Gerard, hurry up..." Frank said breathlessly.

"Are you begging?" Gee teased. "Kinky shit, Frankie." He was being a hypocrite, hearing Frank being so desperate turned him on big time.

Gerard was surprised when Frank pushed him off of himself and started unzipping his jeans. He did the same to Gerard's, without protest. "I told you to hurry up, Gee. I can't take it anymore."

Gerard laughed before pushing Frank onto the bed and making out with him roughly. Both completely naked, they were vulnerable to each other. Gerard moved his hand down Frank's chest and continued going down until Frank gasped.

"God damn, Gerard..." he whined. "Ah, fuck..." Gerard was moving his hand up and down Frank's length and pulling his hair with the other hand. "Faster Gerard, I'm so close..." A few seconds later, Frank came on Gerard's chest. He laughed.

"My turn." Gerard said casually. He pushed Frank's head down. "Down. Right there. Suck." Frank was surprised, yet not, that Gee was so... like this when he wanted it.

"Here goes nothing" Frank thought as he obeyed Gerard's command. Gerard's breathing deepened immediately and his fingers ran through Frank's long hair.

"Ah, God, Frank. Fuck." He was really... vocal. His heart rate blew up. "Damn, ah, right there..." He moaned loudly and came into Frank's mouth.

He swallowed and said, "Damn Gee, you scream like a whore."