Chapter 10

A/N: of course the frick-frack was the longest chapter in the story. Of course.

Gerard met Frank at his place to walk to school together, as he did the past few weeks. Usually Gee would ride the bus, but he'd rather spend time with his boyfriend. He wrapped his arm around Frank's neck.

"How's my baby today?" He asked, causing Frank to blush. "Don't be that way," he kissed Frank on the forehead. "How ya doing?"

"I'm good, Gee. I just don't want to go to school." He pouted like a child.

"He's so cute" thought Gerard. "Well why don't we just skip then? Nobody will care anyway." He was proud of coming up with the idea himself.

"Sure, Gee. Sounds fun." Frank smiled at the ground and grabbed Gerard's hand. "But only if we can go sit under that bridge."

Gerard sometimes took Frank on walks under a bridge. It was full of graffiti and writing and Frank was fascinated by it. Gerard loved watching him run around reading all of the obscene words painted on the walls.

"Of course we can go. Actually, let's go right now. I have something I want to do there." Gerard had plans to do a certain something there since they got together the month prior. They began walking hand in hand.

Approaching the bridge, Frank ran ahead of Gerard and cautiously wobbled down the hill. Gerard smiled watching him struggle over the rocks and mud puddles. He was just too cute for his own good.

When they had both successfully made it to their destination, Gerard called Frank to a spot on a wall that was nearly empty.

"Watch this." He said, pulling a red permanent marker out of his pocket. He wrote his and Frank's names in big letters and drew a heart around them. Frank's eyes lit up.

"Aww, Gee." He gushed. "That's just... that's perfect." He paused. "You're perfect."