Chapter 8

Are we together? thought Gerard. This couldn't be serious. "So you're mine now...?" He asked.

     "Yeah," Frank smiled."I'm yours." Both of them were overjoyed at the fact. They were both dating their childhood crushes.

     Frank "subtly" stretched his arms and wrapped one around Gerard's shoulders before they started walking out of the empty school building, side by side. Both of them had stupid grins on their face as they walked down the sidewalk in silence, enjoying each other's presence.

     "You know, I always had a thing for you. I always thought you were cute." Frank looked at the ground, blushing.

     "Aww," Gerard was dumbfounded. "That's adorable, Frankie."

     "Stop that, I'm not cute." Frank whined. He was one of the kids who, despite having "confidence" when he was in public, really had no confidence in his personal life.

     "You're right, you're not. You're not cute, you're perfect." Gerard kissed Frank on the forehead.

     "Stop that!" Frank complained. It was obvious that he was enjoying the attention though. His face was beet red, but he still managed to look adorable in Gerard's eyes. Everything about him was perfect to Gerard. His eyes, his lips, the way he smiled, his dorky laugh, the way he walked... everything.

     They walked until they got to Frank's house. "So, bye I guess..." said Gerard, a bit of sadness forming in his expression.

     "Nah," Frank replied. "Why don't you come in for a while...?" Gerard's eyes widened at the thoughts that occurred to him. "To play chess!" Frank continued.

     "You ass," Gerard laughed. "You just want to get in your boyfriend's pants." They both smirked.

     "Maybe so," Frank said. "Last one to my room is the bottom!" He shouted then sprinted to his house with Gerard on his tail.

     "No fair, Frankie! I don't even know where your room is!"