Chapter - 5 : Next??

Yamini's pov:

After admitting Ashok mama in the hospital, our families were waiting outside the ward, that is my family, Ravi mama, Sharadha atha, Arun , Aadhini, her husband and his boss Vikramaditya and his wife Alakananda. A doctor came out and everyone asked about Ashok mama condition.

"He's in critical condition, we're treating him. So, please be patient." The doctor informed. Sharadha atha started crying. My mom held her and they both were crying consoling each other.

"Ravi, be strong. Nothing will happen, your father will be fine" his boss Vikramaditya sir said. He nodded. I was standing opposite to them.

"Akka, are you ok?" My sister Yashoda asked. I nodded at her and looked at mama, he too looked at me at the same time. Within few seconds, he averted his gaze. Vikramaditya sir patted mama's shoulders giving a knowing nod.

Ravi mama asked them to leave as their works would also be affecting but they're reluctant to leave. Mama convinced them but after few minutes they all started to leave. Before they moved, Aadhini hugged me.

"Don't worry, everything will be alright. Let me know if you need anything." Aadhini said. I nodded at her and looked at mama who is looking at us with a confused face. They left.

An hour later, Doctor informed us Ashok mama is out of danger and he's in unconscious state. He needs one week observation in the hospital. Everyone relaxed a bit. I leaned my head at my dad's shoulder holding his hand with a pool of thoughts.

What's going to happen next? Mama is out of danger, now what about me? Will they accept me as their daughter in law? Am I going to leave my parents and move to Ravi mama's home? Will he accept me as his wife? Will he love me? Will sharadha atha accept me?

The nurse informed Ashok mama came into conscious and one by one we visited him. When I visited him, he gave a weak smile to me. He whispered something which I couldn't hear. So, I leaned my ear asking him what he said. He asked me to call Ravi mama. I nodded my head and went outside to call him.

When I came outside, I saw Arun and Ravi mama talking. Arun noticed me and asked what happened? Ravi mama turned towards me and questioned me with his eyes.

"Mama called Ravi mama." I said. Ravi mama nodded his head and went to the room, I too followed him.

"Dad, how are you feeling now? Do you need anything?" Ravi mama queried him. I was standing few feets away from them. Ashok mama took his hands and whispered something which I couldn't hear but Ravi mama stiffened and looked at me which has lot of emotions.

Ashok mama held Ravi mama's hand and asked my hand as well. When I gave him my hand, he held both of our hands together and smiled weakly but it had a lot of happiness.

"Never give up on each other. Always be happy." He said. I nodded but Ravi mama was silent.

"Dad, take rest." Ravi mama said removing his hand from his hold and from me as well. Ashok mama nodded. After asking few more questions, we both left the room leaving him to rest.

When I came out, I heard Sharadha atha saying, "Latha, you can leave today. You guys also would be exhausted by all the happenings. You can come tomorrow, we will handle here. " Sharadha atha said. My parents dazed eachother and looked at me.

"Anni, Yamini..." Sharadha atha interrupted my mom.

"Your brother is in hospital bed Latha, let him rest and discharge from the hospital. Will talk everything later." Atha said. I am getting all the bad vides now. Ravi mama also standing silently without saying anything.

Mom nodded his head. My father got furious hearing atha and looked at maama who's silent.

"Yamini, let's go to our home." My dad said. I looked at my dad and averted my gaze to Ravi mama who's standing next to me. I am hoping him to say anything... Atleast a word.. but no.. he's standing silent.

My dad held my hand and took me from the hospital. The ride was very silent and no one uttered anything. Yashodha also was silent unnaturally.

Once I reached home, I went to my room without talking with anyone. I stood before the mirror and looked at myself. I have all the symbols of married women. But am I?

Till morning I was single and a heart broken girl then I am married to my love who doesn't like me and now I am at my house instead of my in-laws house. Is it even believable? A lone tear escaped from my eyes.

"Akka..." Yashodha called. I wiped my eyes and turned.

"What happened Yashu?"

"Akka, appa is scolding Amma very badly. I am afraid." She said. I walked towards my parents room there my father is screaming at my mom.

"Pa, Why are you screaming at ma?" I asked him. My mom is crying vigorously. My dad became silent but he's looking so furious.

"Yashu, bring water from the kitchen." I told her.

"Pa, please calm down. Ma, you too.."

"I am sorry Yamini." Dad said.

"Pa, why you're apologizing to me? What you have done?"

"I am sorry ma. I am also the reason for your misery now. I shouldn't have agreed to that. I am sorry dear. I am really sorry." My mom is crying. I don't know how to console them. They're regretting now for the decision after hearing Sharadha atha.

"Pa, please you didn't do anything."

"I spoiled your life listening to your mom. I am sorry." Dad was apologizing to me continuously. Yashu came back. I gave water to them.

"Pa Ma, As sharadha atha said let's leave this matter for now. First, let mama return to home." I tried to console them.

"Then?" Dad asked.

I too don't know pa.. I thought but I didn't voice over. I smiled at him.

"Yamini, I am sorry dear that time I don't have other option. You know right, how much I love my brother..." mom said hicupping.

"For that you spoiled my daughter's life. Even I can't blame you fully. It's my mistake as well" Dad shouted. Yashu flinched.

"No one is blamable dad. As I said earlier leave this matter for a while." I said.

"And please stop this fight here itself." I said and went to my room.

"Then?" My dad's question ringing in my head.

***************************************
Please let me know what do you think about the chapter.

**Updates will be on alternative days or it will be weekly twice.**

See you all soon with next chapter..
Suhi✨