Chapter - 9 : Shattered!

**Apologies for the late update.. I was very busy, will try to update regularly hereafter

This is a very small chapter... Sorry for that as well..**

Yamini's pov:

I got down from the bike and looked at mama. He didn't look at me nor said a word throughout the journey. When he was about to move, my mom called him.

"Ravi, how are you? How's anna now?" My mom enquired him. Mama got down from the bike and answered my mom calmly.

"Ravi, come inside and have a coffee." My mom offered.

"No atha.. I will come next time. I have important work to do." Mama said hoping in his bike and left after giving a small smile to my mom and a curt nod to me.

"Yamini, Did Ravi said anything to you?" My mom asked.

"No ma. He didn't say anything."

"Where did you meet him?" Mom asked.

"At the mall, ma." I replied to her relaxing myself in the couch. I told her about the registration papers as well. She smiled.

"Finally, everything started to come into place." She said smiling and went to the kitchen.

I don't know what she's thinking now. I ignored it and left to my room to freshen up.

....

Next day,

When I entered the house after coming from college, my dad was sitting in the couch seriously and my mom was standing before him shedding tears.

"Pa, Ma, what happened? Where are you crying ma?" I asked panicking.

"Yamini.." my dad called me standing from the couch.

"Pa.., why mom is crying? Did you guys fought again?"

"Yamini, I have taken a decision about your life. Will you trust me with that?" Dad asked.

"Pa, what are you saying? I trust you pa.. whatever you decided for my life, it will be good. Who will be the good decision maker apart from you for my life?" I said. Dad hugged me and patted my shoulders.

"You don't need that Ravi, Yamini. That Ravi and his family doesn't deserve you at all." Dad said.

"Pa, what are you saying?"

He kissed my forehead and glared at mom before going out.

"Ma, what's happening?" I asked her not knowing what's happening around me.

Mom hugged me and told what happened today. I was shattered and my heart crunched hearing her.

***************************************

Please let me know what do you think about the chapter.

Your votes and comments are my boost. Please do share your feedbacks about how the story is progressing!!! ❤️

See you all soon with next chapter..
Suhi✨🦋