CHAPTER SIX: Party Of The Glory And Envy

It has been two days since the youngest brunette was born, and today was a very important day. Almost everyone in the country was invited to this event. Individuals were scattered all over the place in the mansion, all rushing to get ready for the party in a few hours.

"Why? Why a homecoming and christening party? Could we not do it!?" Caden groaned, brushing his comb through his light brown hair. He had a mini tuxedo on, with a small white tie around his neck. He wore the biggest scowl on his face, not wanting to go out looking like this.

"Come on, big brother, it's not that bad," Carl was helping his little brother to put on his clothes, both having the same thing as the grey-eyed boy.

"It is! I feel like a box in this thing!" he stuck out his tongue in disdain. 

"I know you don't like it, but you'll be fine. I'll stay with you the whole time, Cads," he glanced at Kori, who had a cookie in his hand, crumbs making a mustache around his face.

"Mm...okay, but please get that mustache off of you, you look funny," the five-year-old giggled a little at the silly appearance of his brother.

"And ready! Wow! Kev looks like a big man!" The younger twin placed his hands on his hips, grinning in pride. "Isn't he one?" Khris raised his eyebrow,  making Caden help him to spray a small bottle of cologne on his tuxedo.

"Well, yeah, but he's so much bigger now!" The fourth oldest child did a chef's kiss expression with his fingers.

"Are you guys ready? The guest will be here soon," they were interrupted by a knock at Caden's room door, revealing one of the maids. She had a beautiful royal blue dress, having sapphire gems all over it. They caused it to glimmer brightly in the moonlight from the huge glass windows.

The theme is blue, black, and gold then.

"Yeah... I think.." Kori hummed softly.

"Yeah, Caden?" he glanced at the call of his name, "I guess we are," he bit down on his lip, adrenaline roaring within.

"Why so nervous? It's just a party," she questioned.

"Huh... nervous? No worries, I'm just excited!" he gestured a thumbs up, and the maid shrugged in response before leaving. "Phew... that was close," he sighed in relief.

"Big bro...?" the twins gave him weird stares while Kori appeared concerned. "What's up with you? You're acting weird. It's scary..." he whispered while Caden sighed. How could they read his face so immaculately great?

"It's... it's just that I don't want to go out there. I want to stay here by myself! They won't pay attention to us, anyway, especially me!" he stomped on the ground with his brows furrowing.

"What do ya mean? You're the oldest of Kay!"

"I don't think that had to do with anything, Khris. But Cads, there's nothing to worry about. If they won't look at us, then good for them! You have us. We'd never leave ya alone,"

"You sure?" Caden muttered skeptically until Kori wrapped his arms around him. "Sure, sure!" he hugged him a bit longer before letting go.

"Let's go! Happiness is in the air!" Carl jumped around as if he were on a trampoline, eliciting laughter from his brothers.

"You're so energetic, bro. We should go now before someone else comes in," the light brunette looked around. Kori held Kevin's hand while the five-year-old opened the door quickly to lead his brothers out and then closed it back.

"So, what do you guys think Kayton's dressed in?" One of the twins broke the silence as the five zoomed through the huge hallways.

"Probably a small tuxedo too, who knows?" The brown-eyed boy shrugged.