CHAPTER SEVEN: Brotherly Love

In just a few months later, the Murrays' second daughter was born. By the name of Addison. Aubrey was over the moon when she saw her little sister for the first time. They didn't have a homecoming party like how Kayton's parents did, but they did have a christening after a week she was born.

"She's so gorgeous! Whoever she'll marry will be so lucky!" Katherine squealed when they showed their redhead daughter to them. She had red hair like both of their parents, light brown skin and her eyes were a shade of jade green with blue spots.

"Now I want a daughter!"

"No, no more!" Tanner blushed in embarrassment while the Murray parents laughed.

"What if we let her meet Kay? I bet they'll be close friends!" Layla questioned, with Aubrey agreeing and Katherine agreed immediately as well.

"Caden, honey?" Tanner called his oldest son.

"Father? You called?" he rubbed his right eye. The boy was enjoying his slumber before getting interrupted by his parents. "Can you carry Kayton here, please? Also, bring your brothers here. We're gonna experiment!"

"Experiment?" what the heck? What kind of test are they doing?

"Yeah, just bring all of them here,"

"Okay," he went back inside. After a few minutes, all of the Miller children were here.

"Is that Addison? She's so pretty!" Khris gasped.

"I know! Perfect for my son to play with," they wished she wouldn't rub in this kind of comment in front of their neighbors, how embarrassing, "Anyway! Let's do the test!" Katherine allowed the four to enter their home and Aubrey gently placed her sister on the counter.

"Great, who's doing the honors?"

"Me!" Kori volunteered, bringing up his younger brother. Kayton was about six months old by then, having his true eye color then, which was a lovely shade of sky blue like his mother. Addison was about two months old.

"Can you help to put her up so she won't have to fall?"

"Yeah, sure!" a three-year-old Aubrey carefully held her sister towards the young brunette.

"And he'll react in three...two..one!" Tanner counted off and everyone observed. The boy appeared to be confused for a few before he looked up and down at the redhead.

"Oh my gosh! Why is he scanning her?" Layla laughed at this.

"That a how him stay wid other babies. Surprisingly him never look at them like that before, maybe he likes her already?"

"Oh stop it, I'm sure he just hasn't seen a girl this close before," Layla scoffed at Tanner's comment.

"Not gonna lie, they look perfect together though," Chad shrugged.

"Guys, shh! Listen," they leaned closer. Subconsciously, the brunette had a small smile, and he appears to have an excited expression.

"Oh...ah!" he proceeded to crawl closer but before he could reach, Kori brought him in his arms.

"No, no, you can't hold her just as yet, Kay! Maybe a little longer," he hushed him right when he was about to cry again.

"Pacifier?" he took out a blue pacifier and Kayton immediately shut up when he glanced at it, "Hah! Here you go!" he carefully placed it in and the brunette appeared to be smiling again.

"So cute!" Aubrey squealed.

"Alright, alright! The experiment is over!" Chad took up his second daughter.