20.5 season three prologue

The two year nightmare is over. Finally! God fucking damn, it was too much trauma to handle, even after the Lab. After the snow ball, Chris actually did made some tapes with the song on it. Which she then sold, then the request on 'em started getting bigger, then she made even more, then sold it at a tape store, and then, actually published it. The radio was now blasting Call Me What You Like, what felt like every five songs.

To say Chris and everybody else around her weren't proud, would be a lie. And because of that, she didn't stop there. She published another two songs, one of them being called One Day (by lovejoy, WHAT A WONDER HUH?XD) and the other one was called You'll Understand When Your Older (also by lovejoy, seriously, who is surprised?).

The first one was more of a funny one and/or backflashy. She wrote it with memories of Max, who she was still crushing on by the way, Mews, everything. The second one was more serious. After the opening of the Starcourt Mall, most of the small stores and businesses ran out of money and had to close, because now, everyone was going to starcourt.

Which was kind of sad. Chris always liked going through the streets, with the little stores along the side of the road. So the second song, was more about that. Specifically Chris' favourite Cafe that had to close.

So yeah, Chris was now a little bit of a celebrity. She didn't mind, of course. Sure it was tough, for example when she was out with her friends and someone would come up running towards her to get an autograph or a picture. Chris didn't denie of course, but sometimes, the fans got a bit... too much. Overwhelming even. The ones that are a bit bitchy or karens the most.

Max and Lucas, much to Chris' dismay, started dating. Well.. if you could call it that. Five break ups. Five. In the span of six months. Yet they still somehow continue. The celebrity with the glasses doesn't like to admit it but sometimes, when they go off again, she wishes they don't get back together so that she can finally try and shoot her shot with the redhead.

Mike was now spending most of his time with El in Hoppers Cabin. He still hung out with the party, but not as much as he used to. He would constantly come late, or sometimes even cancel. It annoyed the party, knowing that the most things he did with El was just making out. Hours on hours.

Will wasn't really as quiet as he was before. He started engaging more in conversations, really audibly laughing along, making jokes. It was good to have the boy back in his normal state. Even though Chris never witnessed that before.

Chris still hasn't told anyone about the missions. She keeps mentioning them every once in a while when she has to explain a certain skill or knowledge she has, but she never really went into detail. In fact, she didn't want to tell them. She didn't want to scare them off by her actions in the past. It was a pretty big trauma dump as well, so Chris decided to keep quiet for now. Even though it really annoys the party sometimes.

The red thing though, and the quick healing, the tingle and how her eyes sometimes went way too red than usual, Chris still couldn't explain. Every now and then, she'd have that tingle. It was like as if a cold breeze flew by, making her body shiver, except it tingled and was more of a pull. The girl was determined to find out what it is. She tried many things. She tried getting angry to let it out. Getting into slight danger, like not looking when crossing the street, yet still. Nothing happened. It didn't explain anything. Sometimes she would have those weird dreams. It was just darkness with red fog. From somewhere far away, a dim red light. That's it.

Dustin was off to science camp. The cap boy wasn't home for a month, and was supposed to return soon. A whole month without her best friend. It was something to say the least.

So, everything was going great. Nice, peaceful, quiet with no monsters in sight. No trouble. They were happy. It's not like this thing is now going to be like a tradition and will pop up every year, trying to destroy the world with some giant slug, right?

Right?

------------------------------

SEASON THREE BABY LETS GOOO! AND 3.5K READS! FUCK YEAH!

I am so happy that i haven't given up on this thing yet, really. It kinda blows my mind.

I don't know when the next chapter is gonna come out, i am kinda overwhelmed with school rn. But it would be some time, i am not giving up on the story, i promise.

Buh bye:)