Epilogue

The next morning everyone was going crazy. The news was reporting on the whole situation and was reviewing the footage over and over again. People were asking questions but no one was asking more questions than everyone at school. People would stop and ask Kenny and Butter questions upon questions.

People would ask, "It is true that you're a super?" or, "Hey is it true that you fell in love with your enemy?" of course they tried to give the best answer by more questions just kept piling, and at the end of the day they were both tired.

Butter hugs Kenny and Kenny pats his back, "Tired?" "Yeah...." "You want to come with me and play basketball with the guys?" "I can watch." "Alright, hon." Kenny smiles as he grabs his hand and they go over to the court.

When there Kenny waves, "Hey guys!" Kyle waves back, "Hey!" "Hey, super boys!" Cartman yells always and Stann just rolls his eyes at him, "Cartman...." "What?" Kennh walks over, "What to play?" "Sure." Kyle smiles, "Butters going to join." Stan asks, "No. He's too tired." "Oh ok. Well, let's get started!" Kyle says as he takes his spot and they start to play.

Butters smiles as he watches. It seems everything is fixed and all the bad is over. His parents and Kenny are still pretty bad but they have died down and soon enough the news will lose interest, plus the people just seem more curious about how it happened and if it was true, but other than that it was pretty much fine, and Butters was happy. Butters was able to convince the rest of the supervillains to give up evil, well except for Coon but that was fine. Kenny had gone to an organization that Butters guessed he worked for in the past and they said that they would be willing to help them transfer the villain into heroes. Butters didn't know the details but they were going to erase their criminal records. Butters was excited, he couldn't wait to join Kenny or should he say, Mysterion, in saving the world, things were getting so much better, and he couldn't be happier.

Kenny had also told him that since then he and his super team had told each other their identities just so something similar like this doesn't happen again, he said he was surprised cause he know all of them, turns out one of them was even Stan! Butters thought that at the next meeting with his now ex-villain squad, he would do that same thing.

He looks over at Kenny and his group. Kenny was doing so good and looked so good doing it, "Oh how I love them...." Butters puts his head on his hand and just watches and zones out.

The end of the day came quickly and as Kenny and Butters walked away together they hold hands, smile and talk as they had to Kenny's house. Butters says he prefers to be there than at his own house, even if the house was falling apart he just didn't want to deal with his parents yet and he wanted to be with Kenny still.

As they enter the house and head up to Kenny's room Butyer giggles, "What's so funny?" Kenny asks, "I'm just so happy!!" Kenny smiles and picks him up and carries him the rest of the way.

Kenny throws him on the mattress he calls a bed and jumps on him. Butters laughs, "Kenny!~" Kenny then tickles Butters stomick causing him to bust into laughter, "K-Kenny!!~ hahaha!!~ S-Stop!~" Kenny smiles and stops, "I love you, Butters. You deserve better!" "Kenny. I have better. I have you." He cups Kenny's face, "I have you. That's all I need. I love you so much." "I love you too, Butters....so much...." Butters smiles and lays down, "Cuddle" "Yes!!" he cuddles and smiles at each other, "I have been waiting all my life for this!" Butters yells as he snuggles in Kenny's chest. Kenny smiles, "Me too." they snuggle closely. Kenny whispers sweet nothings in Butters's ear, making him feel happy, loved, and safe. After a while Butyers fell asleep and Kenny could feel his eyes start to close too, and as he closes his eyes, the last thing he sees is Butters, cute, beautiful face, and all he could think was, 'I am so happy I have him. I feel like the luckiest person in the world and I just blasted off to the moon.' and then he fell asleep.

"Love is weird but when together, you can figure it out and get passed even the biggest of obstacles." A girl says as they turn to you, "They are so sweet aren't they?"

THE END

-Thank you all for reading! I hope you all have a good life and I will sign out, for the last time! Bye!!

-Word count: 822