Chapter 1

"Beth it's time to wake up!" said a voice softly.

My eyes opened and my husband of three years pecked me on the lips,"Goodmoring princess." he said stroking my hair.

I smiled excitedly ,"Happy anniversary!"

I got out of bed and got dress. I ran down stairs to find Gabe (My husband) cooking breakfast.

"I thought it would be good for you to have a decent breakfast before going to work." He said, standing over the stove flipping pankcakes.

I walked over to him and kissed his cheek,"Thank you." I whisperd softly in his ear.

When he finished making the food we sat down at the table and began to dig in. I had to eat quickly so I wouldn't be late to work. When I finsished, I kissed my husband goodbye and ran out the door.

I had the most wonderful job of being an video editor for Good Mythical Morning. Even my husband was jealous because he was a huge fan of Rhett and Link. I was a fan too but since I work there I couldn't let my inner fangirl get the best of me.

I parked and ran inside the studio. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and I body slammed right into Rhett who was holding a cup of coffee. I fell backwards with the steaming hot coffee spilling on me.

I landed on the ground hard and yelped a little bit. "I'm so sorry!" Rhett panicked and offered a helping hand.

"If anyone should be apologizeing it's me," taking the hand that Rhett offerd and helping me up," I was the one not paying attention to where I was going."

Once I was standing again I looked down at my shirt to discover that the coffee had stained my shirt." Great..." I said under my breath.

Rhett looked down at my shirt and gasped,"Quick in here!" he quickly pulled off his jacket and hand it to me.

"Thank you so much!" I put on the jacket.

We stood there in an awkward slience till Link came walking down the hall. "Rhett! Come on we are on in five minutes!" he yelled grabbing his arm and pulling him away.

"See you later!" Rhett looked back and waved.

"Er......yeah! See you later!" I waved back.

There was a warm fuzzy feeling that boiled in my stomach. Was I slightly crushing on Rhett? I shook my head. You have a husband for heaven sakes.