Chapter 7

Sitting in the bar section was Gabe and the other woman. A swirl of mix emotions came has I just stood there frozen."Beth what's wrong?" Rhett whispered in my ear. He could tell something was wrong.

Gabe noticed me and got from the table to come my way. Without a second thought I just turn an ran out of the resturant."Beth! Were are you going! Wait for us!" I could here them calling after me but I just ignored them and continued to run.

I ran and I ran. My lungs were burnning ,my legs were aching and Hot tears streamed down my face. I still contuined to run till I finally reached Rhett's house. Out of exhaustion I fell on the grass. I curled up into a ball and sobbed uncontrollably.

I felt completely worthless and not to mention stupid. I gave everything to a man I loved but he didn't love me. My heart slowly breaks has an emptiness grows inside me.

I didn't know how long I had been sitting on the lawn crying but I could hear foot steps coming towards me. I look up to see Rhett standing in front of me.

"How....did...you....find....me?" I managed to say.

Rhett sat down on the grass next me," I followed you, which wasn't easy because you are a fast runner."

I smiled a bit. I turned my head to look at Rhett."I'm really sorry for running away like that," I whipped my tears away," It's just I saw Gabe at the restaurant and I guess you can say it really efffected me."

Rhett gave me a side hug," I know why you ran and I understand. You don't have to be sorry."

Link came with the car. He got out and ran over to me. He took a spot on the grass that faced right in front of me. I smiled at both of them," So you both were worried were I was?" I asked.

They both nodded." We wanted to make sure you were okay your our friend." Link replied.

I blushed and gave them each a hug." You both are the greatest people I have ever met." I said.

"And you aren't to bad yourself." Rhett patted my shoulder.

I stood up from the ground," Now let's really go get something to eat."

Rhett and Link agreed. They too stood up and followed behind me has we made our way back to the car.