Chapter 11

Me trying to distract myself only made my thoughts scream louder in my head. I shut my laptop in rage. I ruffled my hands through my hair and banged my fist on the desk. I laid my head down on the desk and close my eyes. I needed to sort things in my head.

The real question is, I am into Rhett? Rhett is so sweet and kind. Not to mention very funny. Every time I see him I get butterflies and my heart jumps when he gives me a hug. I want to love Rhett but something was holding me back.

The deeper I thought the more tired I became. I soon was drifing off to sleep.

*In a dream*
Everything is dark. I walk forward and I fall. I look down to see that my ankles are chained. In the distance I see a light figure. It comes closer and the figure forms into Rhett. I try yelling for him but nothing comes out. He soon starts to fade away and I'm struggling to get to him. The chains pull me back farther away from him and soon he becomes nothing but a glowing dot.
*end of dream*

I wake up with a chill going down my spine. I sit up and look around me. I had a feeling this dream was a sign of something but I didn't know what. All I knew is I needed to talk to Rhett.

Authors note: Sorry for a sort chapter but I needed to update. Thanks for reading this chapter! Bye-Bye for now.