Chapter 3

I ran to the mall to pick up a gift for Gabe. I settled with getting him a new IPhone for his gift. Then I ran home to set things up for our anniversary. I set our table on the balcony which had a great view of LA. Then I made dinner, lit a few candles and maybe threw some rose petals around. Once the scene was set, I went to my room and put on a nice white lace skater dress. I did my makeup with a cat eye and some nude lipstick.

I came back to the living room and made some wine for Gabe so he had some when I greeted him at the door. Has I finished pouring, I heard the door open. I put the wine in my hand and turned around then smiled.

The door creeked open, there were light giggles. Who was with him? The door opened wider and a woman had walked in first. I dropped the wine that I was holding, making wine a glass spill all over the floor.

"Honey who is this?" The woman calling back to her man, which to my shock was Gabe.

Gabe walked in and when he saw me he froze."Uh......um," he was speechless.

"I'm obviously no one." I said, trying to sound calm.

I walked past the woman and stood face to face with Gabe. I took my hand and slapped him then grabbed my things and left.

When I was in my car, that's when I tears began to flow. My husband of three years HAD BEEN CHEATING ON ME!

I put the keys in the ignition and started the car. I had no idea were I was going to go. I then thought of one place.

I parked the car and got out. It had started to rain so I quickly made it over to the studio doors, unlocked it, then went inside. The studio was empty so I had the place to myself for the weekend. I went to the filming area, knowing that was the only place that had couches. I took of my shoes and laid on the couch. My chest was hurting, it felt like someone just took a kinife and stabbed me a million times. Not to mention, I was wet and cold from the rain.

I had brought Rehtts jacket and I pulled it close to my face. His jacket smelled of cologne and hair gel. It was some how soothing and while listening to the pitter-patter of the rain I cired my self to sleep.