it had already been a few days since jisung had absolutely broken down and minho taking care of him for that day.

and now jisung felt a lot better.

him and minho seemed to have started talking a lot, and somehow jisung had found calling minho at random times the favourite part of his day.

he already loved to bother him. calling him unknowingly and ending up getting scolded because the latter would always be working or doing ballet.

asking questions like, "do you think if i was an ant, i would be able to see the dirtiest things lying on the ground?? not gonna lie, i wanna see things from the ants point of view."

jisung had begged minho to roam around with him in the city but he always refused, saying he didn't have time.

but of course, jisung had never let that get to him and continued pestering minho to hang out with him.

and suddenly, when changbin had called him and told him that they would be getting winter vacations because ultimately it would be hard for the atheletes to practice a lot during winter, so they would give them a two week break. jisung didn't get it. if it was only two weeks, what was the point?

but nevertheless, it seemed to click a brilliant idea in his head.

jisung spent the rest of the few minutes giggling and rolling around his bed as he thought more about his idea.

well, it would only go well if others didn't have plans. others as in the whole friend group he seemed to have made out of a surprise.

and that was only because of the group chat he was added in.

but after a while, his excitement died down when he thought about how everyone might reject his offer. his mind even went far enough to think that he would just be extra and they would judge him for it.

maybe it wasn't such a great idea afterall.

jisung was about to give up the thought but when his phone started ringing and he saw minho's caller ID, he jumped up from his bed in shock.

minho was calling him first. this was new.

he fumbled clumsily with his phone in his hands out of being so surprised before finally answering it.

"hey jisung, i got scared something happened to you." minho spoke as soon jisung answered the call, a slight tone of relief could be heard from his voice and jisung wondered why.

"um.. I'm fine, what happened?" jisung suspiciously asked, thinking as if minho had gotten some wrong tip that jisung wasn't doing okay or something.

"oh no, nothing. i just got worried since you usually call at this time and i ended up thinking something happened to you... so i just called to check in." minho's explanation had jisung freezing in his small movements of picking at the bedsheet with his fingers and letting out an audible squeal.

"what the fuck? what happened to the minho i knew that never cared about me?? hyung, you're scaring me. they say people die if they change too fast," jisung exaggerated, hearing chuckles from the other side of the phone and it had jisung laughing too. maybe he was just being overly dramatic because he couldn't accept the fact that minho was an actual nice person.

"well whatever. at least i know you're okay. so I'll go now-"

"no no! wait!" jisung had cut the latter off before he could complete his sentence, causing minho to hum in answer for the boy to continue speaking.

"what is it?" minho asked after a while of silence that dragged on, coming to a conclusion that jisung was probably thinking.

"um.. well.. i was just wondering if you and the others would like, you know, like to go on a small vacation..?" jisung hesitantly asked, chewing on his bottom lip as he expected the worst, thinking that minho would make fun of him and shut him off completely.