School

I was on the bus when we came to a stop. I look out the window and saw a boy dancing on the sidewalk. I felt bad for the kid. He was obviously new and after this I don't think he will be to popular. as the boy climbed on the bus kids where already laughing and making fun of the poor newby but then I heard it the annoying voice of Anthony LaRusso.

"no no its the I shit my pants dance" Anthony yelled as him and his friends cackled at the joke.

"Shut up Lapusso" I said which made his friends and him stop and look at me

"You really gonna take that Lapusso" one of his annoying friends said

"Yea shut her up" his other friend with curly blonde hair continued

" yea I would like to see you try" I laughed and they all just gave up and sat back down while the new kid walked to the back and as he did Anthony tried to trip him.

"Hey knew kid you can sit here"I said and looked at the sit next to me.

"Oh um thanks, I'm Kenny btw" Kenny said as he took a seat

"Nice to meet you Kenny I'm Cassie" I said with I lite smile.

AT School

we walked of the bus and started to head to our homerooms when I said "Here let me see your schedule" Kenny handed me the piece of paper.

"Okay we have most of our classes together. Here ill show you our first class" I started to walk and Kenny followed and we made it to our first class. After some classes had passed it was finally time for gym and we were playing basketball.
Lia( my friend since 3rd grade), Kenny, and I where on one of the teams and Anthony and his friends Zach and Markus where on another team.

"Okay Lia, Cassie, ummm Kenny, v/s Anthony, Zach, and Markus." The gym teacher said and we All ran on to the court . I was blocking Markus and Lia was blocking Zach and Kenny went up to to Anthony grabbed the ball and made a basket, which ended up knocking Anthony down which of course made me burst out laughing and that made the situation ten times worse. "Yea Kenny" Lia yelled. "Yea that was awesome" I said giving Kenny a high five while still giggling after he helped up Anthony.

"Hey I'm sorry are you ok, I'm sorry I didn't mean t—" Kenny said but was cut of by Anthony

"your so dead new kid" Anthony pointed at Kenny in a threatening way. I knew how fast this could escalate so i chimed in.

"Chill Lapusso it was an accident" I cut in between the two. which just ended up making Anthony more mad.

" stop calling me Lapusso or I'm gonna beat your ass" Anthony said trying to act tuff. I clearly saw that Anthony was bluffing

"Just cause your dad can fight doesn't mean you can I've seen you, you can't even kill a spider you get your sister to do it" I said and walked away leaving Anthony just standing there.

When school ended me and Kenny walked outside and went our separate ways cause Robby my  brother was picking me up today. yay...

A/N: this story gets better trust me just keep reading. HEYYYYYY!!!!!!! I ended up editing this story a lot so if you already read it I would recommend rereading. also please dont be a ghost reader, please comment and vote on my chapters it would mean a lot. LOVE YOUUUU