The drive in movie

Miguel grabbed me at 6 and we met up with everyone at the movies. Sam and Miguel where talking so I went to get some snacks. I was walking when I saw Kenny walking to get snacks as well so I ran up to talk to him.

"Hey Kenny" I said when I reached him.

"Oh hey Cassie what are you doing here" Kenny was smiling when he saw me.

"Oh I'm here with some kids from my dojo how about you" I said looking back at where they were all at.

"Oh cool same" Kenny said looking at where cobra Kai kids were sitting including my brother. Me and Kenny started talking and laugh and getting some snacks when Miguel came over.

" hey what's going on here Cassie" Miguel said looking at me.

"Just talking with a friend chill" I said glaring at him.

"Cassie we talked about this come on let's go" Miguel said grabbing my arm and pulling me away.

"No let me go " I yelled trying to get him to let go.

"What's going on here" a familiar voice said as I turned to look I saw Robby.

"Hey Robby" I said as Miguel dropped my arm "it's nothing we're fine" I said looking at him and then smiling at Kenny.

"It doesn't look it" Robby said glaring at Miguel.

"Hey she's just not aloud to hangout with this kid" Miguel said standing his ground.

"Why? Do you have a problem with him?" Robby asked getting a little closer to Miguel 

"Yea I do. I don't want a cobra hanging around Cassie" Miguel said getting closer to robby.

"Knock it off you two just drop it" I said annoyed that they were really about to fight about this.

"Hey shut up" Robby said looking at me  and pushing me back, then turning back to Miguel. "since shes my real sister i think i get to decide who she can hangout with not you" Miguel tensed up a little, Robby was not about tell him what was best for Cassie especial since Miguel knew how bad he treated her.

"Hey what's going on here" a bunch of cobra Kai and miyagi-do  kids came over and surrounded Miguel and Robby while me and Kenny where just standing there.they started to all argue when hawk came up with an idea.

"Meet us on the baseball field in 20 minutes and be ready" hawk said.as all of miyagi-do started walking away except for me I was just standing there. hawk grabbed my arm and pulled me with him to the truck they all where going in to drive to the field. But I was still mad that no one trusted Kenny to be friends with me.

"Stop pouting" hawk said as he  opened the door for me to get in. "You didn't listen to us that's on you" Hawk continued when I wouldn't get in the car. He finally just scooped me up and put me on a seat and closed the door.

"Why do you care so much he would never hurt me." I said crossing my arms and slouching back on the seat.

"I said the same about hawk when he was in cobra Kai but then he went ap shit crazy and broke my arm remember" Demitri said sitting next to me in his phone trying to hack into the sprinklers.

"Yea but he's different " I said looking at Demitri.

"Who cares! All that matters is how cobra Kai's gonna look when we hit them with the sprinklers." Hawk said while laughing.

I didn't even care I just sat there mad at everyone. Cobra Kai finally showed up and was ready to fight when the sprinklers blasted out drenching them in cold water. Everyone was laughing even I was laughing until I noticed Kenny glaring at me. Miguel noticed my face and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey I'm just trying to protect you I don't know what I'd do if you got hurt" Miguel said pulling me in for a side hug.

" I know but he wouldn't hurt me I'm the one that sticks up for him so why would he hurt me." I said not even looking at Miguel.

"Let's get you home it's getting late" Miguel said helping me up. "But you have to agree that prank was pretty funny" miguel laughed.

"Yea it was pretty funny" I sad while chuckling. We made it home and we were walking to our houses. "See ya Miguel" I said smiling as I walked up to my door.

"Good night Cassie" Miguel said while walking through his door.  As I walked to bed I was thinking about the day and why everyone thought Kenny was bad but I couldn't think of any reason other than he's in cobra Kai. As soon as my head hit the pillow all my thoughts disappeared and I was in a deep sleep.