Chapter 2: The Girl With The Red Lips.

Owen's point of view.

Mr. Coleman stares at me, with his mouth slightly open.

"Wait. You're telling me we have to go that horrible school to catch a girl?"

I nod. "That seems correct, Mr. Coleman".

They glance at each other. Mr. Taylor (Luke, to make a difference) as always is the one to take it as a shrug it off. There is still doubt in the rest of them.

"I thought we were taking that mission in China!" Mr. Griffin complains "Man, I wanted to go to China".

"We'll all go one day" Victor promises. Then, he turns to me "I'm guessing this is important? Who is she?"

I scatter all the pictures of her on the coffee table. She is a petite blonde thing who would make you think she's all innocent and sweet, but if you look closer you'll se the unsubtle make up and high waisted shorts that showed her legs to everyone. And the red lipstick, of course. Always the red lipstick.

"She's hot" Dr. Green says, lowly. But everyone heard.

It doesn't surprise me anymore.

"She's a criminal." I remind him.

"A hot criminal" Mr. Korba leans in and grabs one of the pictures.

"Gentlemen, I'd like to remind you we are going to her school, get close to her and get information of where the money she stole is. Then we are gonna get her arrested. I consider it is wise to say an attachment is not useful and dangerous"

Mr. Lee nods, taking her file and checking it. The other Mr. Taylor peeks over his shoulder to take a look.

"Jeez, Owen. I was just saying. You should do yoga."

I do not even bother to answer back. He smiles at me.

"I don't see her name in here." Mr. Lee realizes.

"Exactly" I say "She changes it every time someone sees her. She's gone by Carrie, Macey, Annie... The only reason why we know where she goes to school is that it's her only pattern. It's where we come in. Are you ready to take over this case, gentleman?"

"Her style is so badass..." Mr. Coleman mutters.

We all look at him, arched eyebrows.

"What?" He says "I can't help it"

"If this case has been opened since last year," Mr. Taylor junior says "Why hasn't other team done something?"

"She is quite smart, Mr. Taylor. She manages to slip away, and The Academy thought that if we came close in a subtle way, she'll get to open up and tell us. It's our job now. And I hope you start organizing your backpack. We start tomorrow".

They nod and start moving, but before they get out that door, I raise my voice once more.

"And gentleman? Don't forget: She's dangerous".