⋆⋆☾[1]☾⋆⋆

Tw: mention of blood

All the choices I have made in the past thirteen days have led me to this precise moment

If I had known how it was going to end, would I do it again ? 

Probably.

Have you ever had the feeling of being trapped in a nightmare, while knowing that you are dreaming? There are often two choices: to fight against your subconscious or to succumb to the creatures of your imagination.

I crawl on the floor, my trembling hands clutching the parquet. Everything I see around me is red, and a suffocating smell prevents me from breathing.

If I had known how all this was going to end, would I do it again? It's just a dream. I will wake up soon.

This is one of my many nightmares, so why does my body seem to struggle so hard to survive it? I glance down at the cuts on my arm and belly.

So much blood that my head hurts. My body is numb, and I don't feel any pain, even when my nails dig into the floor, drawing blood. I feel nothing, except an intense fatigue. I want to sleep, to close my eyes and give up. But I am already sleeping, so why do I need to close my eyes?

It's just a dream. It's just a dream... Isn't it?

If I had known how all this was going to end, would do it again?

⋆☾⋆

here we go again :)

bye 🐝