⋆⋆☾[25]☾⋆⋆

Chapter 23 - 1 Year Later

﹏﹏﹏

Austin

I never get tired of seeing her walk through the front door with her oversized beanie on her head. The cold outside gives her cheeks a rosy color, and she sniffs as she takes off her gloves.

"It's so cold!" She removes her layers of clothing, and her hair is electric under her beanie. Strands not held back by her braids float above her head.

"You're the one who insisted on moving here, love." I hand her a hot cup of tea, which she takes in the palms of her hands and sits on my lap. I place my computer next to me on the couch, and she plants a kiss on my lips.

Her icy nose gives me shivers as it brushes against mine. She smells of pine trees and fresh snow. I kiss her passionately, and she runs her hands through my hair.

She takes off my new glasses and plays with them in her free hand. "You finally remembered to use them," she says, sipping a sip of tea.

I struggle to put them on since I'm not used to them, but working on screens becomes very uncomfortable without them. Nevertheless, I have no choice because I don't want to have a migraine for my first pro match of the season tomorrow. "I find you sexy with them," she jokes, putting them back on the bridge of my nose.

"How much longer until Eddie and Cara come back?" I ask mischievously, and she glances at her phone. "Eddie is rehearsing for tonight's concert and won't be back for another 2 or 3 hours..." I gently kiss her jaw.

"And Cara?" I run my hand down her curves and kiss her collarbone. "She's joining Eddie after her class, so we have the apartment to ourselves..." She tilts her head to the side to press her lips against mine and places her cup on the coffee table next to mine. I take advantage of the moment to position her astride me. I slide my arms under her and stand up, lifting her with me. "This is perfect," I say, pulling her with me towards the bedroom.

Everything is perfect. If I knew it would end up like this, I wouldn't hesitate for a single second. I wouldn't change anything about our past because it's what allows me to hold her in my arms today. And it has only just begun.

⋆☾⋆

Hello ! So this is the end of my story and i'm so happy ! I Hope you liked it as much as i did

Tell me what You think
Byyye 🐝