𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 |13|

Sorry about the wait, but here I am

                (  thirty minutes later. )

I turned the knob on the stove off after transferring all the cooked fried chicken in a bowl.

"Hungry?" I asked, knowing the answer and walked towards the kitchen table and placed the bowl in front of Zade.

"Very." He tried to pick up a piece of chicken but immediately dropped it after burning his fingers from the hot grease dripping off of the chicken, soaking the paper towel.

"Give it a few minutes." I turned around and walked to the sink.

"It's still hot." I turned on the water and grabbed the sponge and started to wash the dishes from the chicken batter.

"This is really good." I rolled my eyes, realizing he didn't listen to a word I had said and turned my head and watched him take a big bite into one of the medium sized drum sticks.

"Your going to burn your tongue." I scrubbed the bowl filled with batter with soap and rinsed it off before placing it in the dish strainer.

"I can't help it." He practically moaned with each bite he took. "It's really good."

I smiled at the small compliment with my head down at the sink.

Everyone had complimented my cooking before, hell, I was the cook at home when my father was too tired from a long day at work.

Elijah and Alec couldn't cook a simple meal. They both had almost burned down the entire kitchen trying to make steak.

Alec had thought it was a good idea to walk away from the stove turned on high with the steak in the pan.

They both had thought since the stove was turned on high meant the food would cook faster and didn't need to be watched.

What idiots they were.

By the time me and Bruno had reached the bottom of the staircase, the entire downstairs was filled with smoke and smoke alarms were going off.

That wasn't the worst part. The worst part was Alec and Elijah didn't seem to understand what had gone wrong and placed the pan which was on fire into the sink with cold water running.

"Thankyou." Zade spoke up, snapping me out of deep thoughts about my brothers.

"You're welcome." I dried my hands and took a seat on the other side of the table.

He raised an eyebrow. "What are you doing sitting all the way over there? Come here."

I rolled my eyes at his harsh command but immediately felt flutters form in the pit of my stomach from it.

I smiled and stood from the chair and walked over to the chair right next to Zade and sat down.

He sighed and placed the half eaten drumstick down. "Stubborn tonight aren't we?"

He wiped his oiled stain with a paper towel and pulled me onto his lap.

"Better."

I blushed, feeling his slight erection brush against the inter parts of my thighs.

"Zade." I began, suddenly feeling shy but felt the slickness pool in my underwear and rubbed my legs together.

"This is so good." He said, ignoring me.

I raised my head and glared at him. "Seriously Zade? No more brownies for you."

I mumbled underneath my breath but he had heard every word and wrapped his hands around my waist.

"You don't mean that do you?" He paused, not taking a bite from his chicken and waited for my answer.

"No." I sighed realizing I couldn't say no to him, especially when he had glanced down at me with that lovestuck expression on him face.

He smiled, "Good." I eyed the chicken in his hand.

He followed the moment of my eyes. "Want some?"

"No." But my stomach growled, answering the question.

He raised his eyebrow with a smirk on face and picked up a fresh piece of chicken and handed it to me. "Eat." He blinked and continued to hold the chicken up in my face.

I reached for it and took a small bite, nothing as close to the giant bites Zade took. "Thankyou." I reached for the napkin and wiped the excess grease off of my face.

"Your welcome." He stood and my legs wrapped around his waist and my hands wrapped around his neck, avoiding to brush the piece of chicken against the back of his head.

"Movie?" I nodded and he grabbed the bowl of chicken and led us to the bedroom.

I placed my head against his chest and listened to his steady heartbeat. "Just no horror movies please."

He chuckled and the sounds vibrated against my ear. "Of course not, how about action?"

I nodded.

Follow me on ig @_itskrisbitch
Check out my other stories, tainted lies and play boy. There both revenge romances.

I have other books also, his sin my addiction is a forbidden romance and when it goes dark is a mystery/crime romance!

See you soon! Very soon! The next few chapters will be up soon! We are slowly reaching the end of this book ;(