𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 |20|

Stop! I have an announcement before you proceed reading. I have started writing two new book. They are also romance books but these two fall in different categories.

The first is: when it goes dark, it's a mystery romance book about a young detective takes on the case of a missing girl from ten years ago, the love interest? The chief of the police. Yeah, it's going to be spicy! Go add it to your reads right now.

The second: wicked games, it's a romance book about a debt collector who kills married men and leaves them into hotels after draining there pockets empty. The love interest? A CEO from a hacking company asked to help catch the killer. Yeah, it's going to be spicy! Go add it to your reads right now.

Wicked Games is a collab book with the amazing writer ilxvelexi

You guys already know about Tainted Lies and Play boy. But if not. ADD IT TO YOUR READS.

You may proceed now.

              (A few minutes later.)

The sheets wrapped tightly around my body slowly slid down my shoulders, exposing my bare chest with goosebumps forming around my body and my nipples hardening from the cold air, blowing directly on my body.

Zade sucked in a deep breath, with his eyes glued on my chest and his throat bobbing, suddenly lost for words. "You're manipulative." He moved forwards and the bed sunk from his weight.

"I know." I crawled on his lap and gently placed my hand on his chest before pushing his body down slightly on the mattress.

His hands clenched together. "You really don't want to talk about this?" But from the waver in his tone, he didn't want to talk about it either, especially with my breast waving in his face.

"Can't we talk about it later?"

He let out a deep breath before his hand reached out and twirled around my perked nipple.

"I suppose." He trailed out before his warm, callous hand gripped my breast, causing me to let out a loud gasp in shock from the sensitive nerves.

Then he removed his hand. "But then, I suppose not."

My eyes widened and a soft whimper fell past my lips. "Why can't we talk about it later?" I gasped and reached for his hand.

His lips together in a tight line. "Later means never when it comes to you." But the deep firmness in his tone, we were definitely going to have this conversation even if I didn't want to.

My shoulders slumped together in defeat.

Without responding or making eye contact, I shifted off of his lap and turned my body in the opposite direction with my gaze directed on the dark colored walls.

My teeth clicked together in both frustration and irritation. Somehow, I had known trying to seduce Zade would somehow backfire on me.

People do things to avoid confrontation. I did the one thing Zade couldn't resist in order to avoid this entire conversation—flashing my breasts in his face.

Zade loved my breast, especially more since they were growing due to the fact they slowly began to fill with milk and double in size. But, well, here we are—a failed seduction, I guess, not all men are weak when it comes to being tempted.

My face and cheeks burned with embarrassment. I mean, I practically throw myself at him like an animal in heat. I couldn't even bring myself to turn around and face him.