Chapter 9: Surprises

Sitting there to flustered and embarrassed to say anything or even look up from my lap at Nathan I shyly and slowly grabbed my sandwich continuing to eat hating the fact that he was right.

After this we watched a movie and sat on the couch together with him petting me.

The next day I woke up in my bed on my belly with my arms and legs curled up underneath me and the tail curled around my left side.

Sleepily I slowly sat up using the back of my right hand to rub my eyes before looking towards my bedroom door.

"I wonder if he's already gone to work..."

I quietly and sleepily mumbled to myself as I stood from my bed and started walking to the door.

After opening it I looked around but didn't see or hear anything prompting me to go to the bathroom.

Once I'd finished up I stripped and got in the shower.

Standing there letting the warm water fall over me I took a deep relaxed breath with my eyes closed and head tilted back.

Feeling the water hit the ears I could feel the fur flatten along with the tail.

After I was done I stared at myself in the mirror looking at the ears for a moment before drying off and wrapping my light pink towel around myself.

Leaving the bathroom I looked toward the kitchen and living room for a moment making sure he wasn't home.

Once in my room I threw my towel and clothes in my laundry basket before pulling out a fresh pair of matching purple panties and bra.

As I put them on I felt my panties hook on the tail causing me to look back at it cursing it in my mind before taking a deep breath and grabbing a white pleated mid thigh skirt and a yellow t-shirt.

Heading to the kitchen I opened the fridge to see two plates covered with cling wrap that both had small notes saying breakfast and lunch respectively.

Softly blushing across my nose and cheeks the tail softly wagged behind me as I took out the first plate.

After microwaving it I sat on the couch eating while watching T.V. feeling slightly happy about the fact he left me food before going to work.

Around 4pm I was sat on the couch enjoying a show when I heard footsteps outside the apartment in the hall causing the ears to perk up snapping my attention to it.

Turning to face the door sitting on my feet with my hands on the arm of couch I could hear the soft jingle of keys causing the ears to perk up more before hearing the keys in the door.

After a moment I watched as the door opened seeing Nathan walk in immediately smiling like an idiot at me as he closed the door and took his shoes off before saying:

"Happy to see me?"

In a soft and happy tone smiling with adoration as he walked over causing me to stare at him curiously as I subconsciously tilting my head.

Standing in front of me he gestured with his head behind me prompting me to turn my gaze from looking up at him to down behind me seeing the tail wagging.

Letting out an embarrassed whimper feeling my cheeks turn red I used both my hands to pin the tail against the couch feeling the ears angling down from my embarrassment.

"It's ok Malia."

He said in a soft and happy tone clearly thinking I was adorable making me let out an embarrassed and startled yelp as his left hand softly started petting my head.

"I'm happy to see you to."

He said in a happy and sincere tone full of adoration making me blush more as I shyly turned back around looking up at him from under his hand.

"Did you enjoy what I left for you?"

He softly asked in a curious and happy tone gaining a shy but grateful nod from me feeling myself blush more letting out an embarrassed and flustered whimper as the tail began wagging faster.

"I-I did...a-and thank you.."

I shyly said full of flustered embarrassment and gratitude gaining a happy smile from him.

"You're welcome."

He said in a happy and caring tone full of adoration as I fidgeted with my skirt over my thighs feeling the tail continue to wag happily behind me.

"W-Why though?.."

I shyly asked full of embarrassment and curiosity gaining a happy and caring smile from him.

"Because I thought you'd like me making you stuff to eat while I'm gone."

He said in a soft and caring tone causing me to let out a shy and embarrassed but grateful whimper looking down at my lap as I continued fidgeting with my skirt.

After this he pet me a little longer before changing out of his dark blue work t-shirt into a crimson red one with his dark blue jeans and black socks.

Sitting on the couch to my right he then asked if I wanted to watch a movie gaining a shy nod from me before seeing his left hand come up softly petting my head while using his right to pick a movie.

After the movie he went to the bathroom prompting me to go to my room where I put my phone on the charger feeling the tail still softly wag behind me.

While I did so he left the bathroom and before long I heard the sound of a bag crinkle causing the ears to perk up prompting me to walk to my door poking my head around the corner subconsciously tilting my head as I curiously watched him feeling the ears were still perked up.

As I did this he was watching me purposefully crinkling the bag smiling like an idiot when he saw me.

"Good to know the sound of a snack bag gets your attention."

He said in a happy and amused tone standing in the kitchen gaining an embarrassed whine from me feeling myself blush bright.