Ghost Adventures

* You wake up one morning to a text from Sam*

Sam: Hey, I'm going to this abandoned church with my friends later if you want to come with us

Y/n: Morning, Yea I would love to come but I'm about to go get ready and head over to the spot in the woods we met yesterday to listen to some music and smoke

Sam: okay I'll text you what time

*You get up and get dressed. You put on a pair of ripped jeans, crop top, a hat, and converse high top shoes. You grab a BLT from your fridge and drive over to your favorite place. As you're walking over you see a flower and pick it. You get to the abandoned building and sit there hitting your watermelon vape and eat your sandwich. As your sitting there you see a deer out in the distance and take a picture of it and send it to Sam*

Y/n: *Sends deer pic*

Sam: Yea that deer does look pretty. *send a deer pic from a different angle*

Y/n: Wait are you here or is that a different deer lol

*You see Sam walking in the distance towards you. It makes you smile seeing him. He walks up and sits next to you. He pulls a beer out of his bag and starts drinking it*

Y/n: so what are you doing here

Sam: I thought you could just use some company so I walked here

*You can't help but smile at Sam because he makes you feel something you haven't felt before. You both talk for a while before you guys realize it's time to go explore the abandoned church. You drive there with Sam to meet the guys. When you pull up you see a group of boys waiting for you both. Sam starts to introduce them to you*

Sam: This is Corey, Jake, and Colby

Y/n: Hi

The boys: hey

*Sam and Colby start their vlog and introduce you to them. As they are saying what's going to happen all you can think about is how cute Sam looks in his outfit and the way his hair falls into his face. You suddenly snap out of it when Sam puts his hands on your shoulders and yells*

Sam: ARE YOU READY Y/N!!

Y/n: YES I AM SAM

Colby: LETSSSSS GOOOOO

*You all start to walk over to the church doors and walk inside. You look around in the building with the boys for a while until you and Sam hear a noise*

Y/n: What was that

Sam: It sounded like a bird

Corey: Or it could have been a ghost. OOOOOOOO!!!

*You look at Corey and laugh. You and the boys walk into the back rooms of the church and find stairs to an old dark basement. You and Sam decide to let the boys go down the stairs first. As you're walking down the stairs next to Sam you jump because you heard a noise. Sam noticed and slowly took your hand and held it beside your backs so nobody would notice. As he is holding your hand you can't help but smile. Sam notices and smiles too. You both look around the basement together and find a creepy doll with a bible next to it. Colby makes sure to get a close up of it for the viewers. Jake decides it would be a good idea to pick it up and throw it at Corey since he wasn't paying attention to what you all were doing. When Jake throws it at Corey he screams and Des up throwing his phone casing it to break. Colby gets a close up of Corey's phone an all Cory does is sigh. You all decide to leave the basement but leave the doll beside since you all know you can't take anything from an abandoned place or you'll be haunted. You all decide to head upstairs to the second floor where the balcony was and you realize how big this place actually was. Sam notices that there is a doll hanging from a string in the center of the light fixture. You all wonder how it got there and why it was there until you notice blood on the walls and start to freak out*

Sam: what's wrong

Y/n: There's blood on the walls

Colby: What what

Jake: there dumbass

Corey: oh

Sam: I think we should get out of here. It looks new

*You and the boys hurry out of the abandoned church in the middle of a field and  you see shadow so you and the boys hop in the car and drive off. You and Sam decide to hangout together so you and him head over to your apartment.