Y/n's Prank

You wake up in Sam's bed around 1:30 pm to a note next to you that Sam wrote saying he went with Colby to the gym and out to eat. You decide this is a good time to pull a prank on him. You text Corey and see if he's home and he is. You walk downstairs and go over to tell Corey your prank idea. You pull an old vape out of your pocket that you found in your bag from when you were 18. You tell Corey that your going to be outside by the pool sitting on the floor playing music and vaping so when Sam comes how and he asks where you are he walks outside to see you. Corey says it's a good idea and he'll set up cameras in a bush and around the ground of the house. 30 minutes later and you hear a car so you and Corey get into position. Sam walks in and he goes upstairs to see if your up in his room. 10 minutes later he walks down and asks Corey if he knows where you are and he tells Sam that he thinks he saw you outside in the backyard about 30 minutes ago. Sam opens the door and walks outside. He walks over to the pool and sees you sitting there playing music and vaping. He comes over and sits with you asking why your vaping. You tell hi you have since you were 15 and that it helps your anxiety but you quit when you met him and you recently picked it back up again. He looks down at him legs with tears in his eyes and his face turning red disappointed. You look at him and ask him what's wrong and he just looks at you with a puppy dog face/ tears in his eyes and says "I thought you weren't like that. Your heart suddenly breaks and you start tearing up and can't go on with the prank any longer. You throw it in the pool and look into Sam's eyes. You hug him so tight and say "I'm so sorry it was a prank. I haven't vaped since I was 18". You start crying in his lap with your legs and arms wrapped around him because you feel really bad for hurting him. He grabs your face and puts his lips against yours for 15 minutes until you both hear Jake come outside seeing how the prank went. You put your head back on Sam's shoulder and just tell Jake to give you guys a few minutes. He walks back inside. Sam gets up and tells you to put a bag over your cast so you do and come back outside. He picks you up and jumps into the pool with you. You scream as your falling and hit the water. All the roommates come out and laugh as your both in the pool with your clothes on until you take your shirt off in the pool. The boys suddenly look away not wanting to see you in your bra but you tell them it's a sports bra and you work out in it anyway so they shouldn't care. You get out the pool and take the bag off of your cast and Sam gets out. He runs at you and picks you up. He brings you inside and pushes you up against the wall kissing you. He pulls you off the wall with his hands on your ass and brings you upstairs to the bathroom. He sits you down on the counter and locks the door. He turns the shower on and starts taking his clothes off and than you take your clothes off. You both hope in shower together but as you were facing the water Sam's arms wrap around your waist pulling you closer to him. You end up feeling his boner pressed up against you. You and Sam haven't down anything besides make out before but you think your ready since you've been dating for almost 2 years now. You turn around and wrap your arms around Sam and kiss him. You both make out until Sam starts putting his hand down your body until he's rubbing you. You let out a small moan and Sam starts kissing your neck leaving hickeys on you. He puts you against the wall and lifts one of your legs up rubbing his penis against you while kissing you. He puts his head on your shoulder while slowly pushing himself inside you. You grab his hair and let out a scream/gasp.  Sam tells you to keep screaming because he likes hearing you. As he's going faster and faster you keep screaming louder and louder. He than takes your other leg and holds it up so he's holding you against the wall. He continues to go faster and faster in you until you cum on him. He puts your legs down and pushes you on the floor so your on your knees. You put him in your mouth satisfying him until he cums all over your chest.you stand back up and Sam kissing you again and then you guys start to clean up. After the shower you both get dressed and go downstairs to eat some food that Devyn made for everybody. When you both walk into the kitchen everyone is staring at you both because they heated what you did. You stand behind Sam looking embarrassed and pretend your not there. Sam looks at everyone and he says "guys it's not like I haven't heard any of you". You start laughing and Jake speaks "her leg was broken, don't break her back now". You laugh until you sit down on one of the stools in the kitchen and start eating. Colby looks at your neck and says "nice tats y/n". You pull out your phone and open the camera to see 5 hickeys around your neck/chest. You put the phone down and blush.