A Month Later

It's been a month since you were admitted and your finally getting out. You feel a lot better but you know your still going to have to talk to someone about what happened. You get home after Sam picks you up and the first thing you do is go upstairs to see the twins. You can believe how much bigger they are since you last saw them. Sam walks in and hugs you from behind and tells you that they missed their mommy. You turn around and kiss Sam and tell him that you missed them every minute that you were gone. While your facing Sam you hear Emery wake up so you go over to her and pick her up out of her crib. You hold her in your arms staring into her deep blue eyes and smile at her. You go over to the chair in the corner of the room and sit down with her. Sam picks up Cole and bring him over so your holding both of them together. Sam pulls up a chair and sits next to you three. He pulls out his phone and takes a picture and puts it on Instagram with the caption "My perfect family <3". You look at Sam and notice he looks happier seeing you hold the twins. You hand him Emery so you can breast-feed Cole. You pull your shirt up and he latches on quickly. You look at Sam and smile. You start telling Sam about some of the stuff that happened when you were admitted and he catches you up on the pranks and stuff the roommates tried pulling on him. Sam goes on to tell you that he really missed you while you were gone and he's happy that your back now. After Cole is done eating you feed Emery and just sit there while Sam changes Cole. He puts him in the onesie that Jake and Tara gave them. You then put Emery in hers. You both take the twins and bring them into Colby's room. Colby looks up and gets up to hug you because your back. You and Sam ask if he can watch the twins so you both could hangout for a little bit on your own. Colby says yes so you and Sam put them down on the bed and tell him they are fed and changed already. Colby says okay and starts tickling them making them laugh. You missed hearing them giggle and smile. Sam and you walk into your room and he sits on the bed. You go and snuggle up to him and put your leg on him. You grab your monkey that's next to Sam and hold it while your on him. He starts running his fingers through your hair making you fall asleep on him. He takes out his phone and snaps a picture. He sends it to the boys chat and tells them he's going to stay here with you for a while so make you feel comfortable here again. The boys agree and Colby sends a picture of the twins laying together with their monkeys. Jake notices the onesies that he got and says he loves them on them and that should be there only outfit. Sam laughs quietly and puts his phone down and falls asleep with you. After 4 hours you wake up to Sam holding you. You put your hand under his shirt and onto his chest. You leave your hand there and just lay with him until he wakes up. Sam wakes up 5 minutes later and smiles at you. You get up and tell him that your going to go see where the babies are. He decides to come with you. You walk downstairs and see the roommates sitting around the babies filming them for their vlogs. They put tiny sunglasses on them and they were holding their monkeys. You walk over to them and laugh because they were giggling and smiling. Sam comes over and takes a picture of them and puts it online. You tell the roommates your taking Cole to feed him so they hangout with Emery. You bring Cole outside to the backyard and sit on the grass by the pool with him and feed him a bottle. You look into his wide eyes as he eats and can't help but think why you could of possibly wanted to leave him. You became sad thinking about the life the twins would of had if they didn't have you in their lives.