Y/n's 22nd

You wake up in the morning to see very little light outside. You pick your phone up and see that it's November 20th. You know Sam's birthday is in 7 days but yours is today and you don't want anyone to know. You slowly push your body up off the bed with your good arm and take your crutches so you can go to the kitchen. You finally slide down the staircase on your bottom to the bottom on the staircase. You slowly get up and go into the kitchen. As your in the kitchen you see Devyn. You haven't seen her in a while and she runs up and give you a hug. You sit down at the counter at one of the stools while Devyn gets you some cereal and you both talk for a while until she asks when your birthday is. You look at her and say "Today is actually my birthday". She looks at you with her mouth open and asks why you didn't tell her. You tell her that you didn't even tell Sam because you didn't want anybody to know that your turning 22. She says that she understands but there's no promises of her keeping it from Corey. You look at her and laugh. While your eating, Sam comes down looking all tired and wraps his arms around you from behind and just hold you with his head in his neck. You put your spoon down and start running your fingers through his hair for a few minutes until he pulls sways and tells you that he almost fell asleep. You look at him and blush. You put your phone down, take your crutches and go to the bathroom. While your in the bathroom Sam takes your phone and goes to the camera to take pictures of himself on your phone while making funny faces. As he was taking pictures of himself, he sees a notification from messages wishing you a happy birthday. Sam puts your phone down and goes over to Devyn and tells her what just happened and she confesses. You come out of the bathroom looking sad and Sam walks over to you. He takes his crutches and puts them against the wall. He picks you up so you're in his arms bridle style and he bring you over to the couch. He ends up going to his room and getting the monkey he got for you and hands it to you. Sam tells you he needs to run out for a while and if you need anything Devyn will be around and just to text her or something.

2 hours later

Your still on the couch and your watching "High School Musical". Colby ends up walking in the room and being in some cookies. He lowers the plate for you took grab one. Instead of grabbing one you grab four and Colby gives you a death stare because you basically just stole all of his cookies. You look at him and laugh until Corey walks in after you. Corey and Colby sit on the couch next to you. Corey turns and says Happy Birthday to you and Colby looks at you and asks if it's really your birthday. You tell him yes but not to tell Sam because you don't want anything from him. The boys walk into the kitchen and grab a case of Truly's. They walk back into the room off the kitchen with alcohol and more cookies to celebrate with you. As your all sitting, eating, and drinking, Sam walks in and tells you to put a dress on and meet him in the driveway. You get up with your crutches, give the boys a look and go upstairs. You go to Devyn and ask if she had something you could borrow and she pulls out this dark green tight fitting dress that matches you perfectly. You go back downstairs to see Colby with the vlog camera and pointing it at you. You look at him confused and he tells you go go outside so he opens the door for you and you see Sam standing there around a bunch of rose gold balloons and a path of roses. You stand there starting to cry so Sam comes over to you and hugs you saying it's okay and not to cry. You look at him and kiss him until Colby tells you two to get a room. You both look at him and roll your eyes. You crutch over to the balloons, hand Corey your crutches. Sam has him arm around your waist, your leg is behind your other one, and your arm is behind Sam so you can take pictures without seeing your casts. Corey takes the pictures on a different camera and then goes inside to upload them so he can send it to you both to post online. You look at Sam in shock and asks how he knew it was your birthday. He told you he was taking weird pictures of himself on your phone when you got a message saying happy birthday from somebody. You look at him and start to cry again. Sam holds you tight and picks you up. He brings you inside and carries you upstairs to him bedroom.