Your "Vacation"

Sam and you walk through the door early in the morning after he picked you up from getting help because you decided to go. You were gone for 2 months and all you want to do it be with Sam now. You and Sam go upstairs to his room and you lay down together.  You put your head on his chest and tell him that you missed him. Sam tells you that he missed you too and that he has been thinking about you moving in with him since you basically live with him. You say its a good idea so you and Sam get up after and hour and go over to your apartment. You start packing up your room and Sam helps. It takes about 3 hours to clean up when you finally look at Sam and feel happy about all of this. You think to yourself that you're a lot better now that you've  went away to get help. You thought you were going to be there longer but now you're happy you're home with Sam. You and sam leave the apartment and go back to the Trap House. The roommates aren't home because they went out to film and to give Sam and you the day to hangout again. You and Sam bring the boxes upstairs and start unpacking them. Sam makes room in his closet for you and cleans a spot out for your art materials that you left at your apartment and couldn't use. You sit the bed and look through your sketchbook. You get up and show them to Sam. Sam looks through them and rips them out your book and tapes them over his bed so he can always them them there. As he's hanging them up you smile and blush because he makes you smile over every little thing. Sam turns around and picks you up and puts you one the bed so he's between your legs. He leans in to kiss you and you both make out for a little while. you pull on Sam's shirt insisting he takes it off. He takes off his shirt and lifts yours up leaving hickys all over your stomach. You giggle with the feeling of him sucking on you. He smiles at your laughter going up to your neck leaving more love bites. He then sits up trying to pull your leggings off. He pulls them off and rubs his boner against you through his pants. You each back and unclip your bra taking it off so you're only in your underwear now. Sam grabs your boob squeezing it while rubbing his boner on your underwear. You hate that Sam's teasing you so you tell him to put it in already. He takes off his bottoms and your underwear. He opens up your legs and starts eating you out. You start moaning and Sam tells you not to hold your screams in because he wants to hear them. He goes back up to kiss you and slides 2 fingers in and goes slowly making you moan more and more. You keep telling him to put it in since you want him but he is telling you to say it. You say it "D-Da-Daddy I wa- want you". Sam takes his fingers out and pushes your legs up and slides himself into you making you scream. Sam starts going faster and faster making you scream even louder. He pulls out tells you to get on top and start riding. You get on top and down down on him slowly and start bouncing up and down. You get off and suck him for a while until you go back on top. After riding hi for a while you say you're going to cum. Sam tells you he's going to cum too so he says to cum at the same time as him. He wants to cum in you so he flips you over onto your back and pounds you faster and faster till he stops and cuts in you. he plays with your clit until you cum on him and he makes you lick your cum off him for a while. After that you both get in his bed and cuddle naked. You put your leg over his and wrap your arm around his body. 5 minutes later Sam turns on his side so your leg is now over his waist while he's looking into your ocean blue eyes and running his fingers through your long dark brown hair. You have your head on his chest and suddenly feel something down there touching you. Sam pulls you closer so you could feel his new boner touching you. He moves it against you with his hand and pushes it in you a little. You look at him with begging eyes and he puts you on your back. He ends up going fast again and cuming in you again and then going to take a shower. You decide to get up and take a shower too. After you're both showered and dressed, you put some of Sam's clothes on and head downstairs to get some cereal. You decided you wanted to put a crop top on instead and don't care about the many hickeys Sam gave you to show. While you're in the kitchen the from door opens and all the roommates walk in and run over to you for a group hug. Corey sees your body and starts making comments "I see you guys have been busy all day".  Colby and Sam start laughing and Jake pulls out his camera and vlogs some more because he was doing a daily vlog. you already know the fans are going to go crazy when they see you covered in hickeys and in Sam's pants/boxers. You all help Jake end his vlog and all decide to catch up on the last two months. You turn to Sam and start talking to him "while I was gone, I had a lot of time to think about us and I want to get married in an open field with thousands of flowers surrounding everyone. Sam turns to you, he kisses you and says he loves that idea and he'll make it happen. You look sam in the eyes and smile really big. The roommates are cheering and some of them are telling you to get a room again.