Oh no..

It's been  2 months since you returned home from the mental hospital and haven't gotta your period yet. You are in the bathroom looking at yourself in the mirror thinking that I'd you should tell Sam or not. You have been staring at yourself for about 30 minutes when there's a knock on the door. You open it and see Colby. He asks if he can use the bathroom. You say sure and walk out but tell him your going into his room to talk to him when he gets out. Colby walks into his room and closes the door and asks what's up. You sit on his couch and look at him with a worried face. Colby sits down asking if your thoughts came back or if your thinking about relapsing again but you tell him no and that's it's something else. He asks if it's not that then what. You start by telling him you aren't for sure but you think you might be pregnant. Colby looks at you with big eyes and a shocked face. He asks why I didn't go to Sam about it and you tell him that you don't know how Sam would react or not. You want to have a baby but also it'll make your depression come back. Colby says that he will help you with your depression if you are pregnant or not because he knows what you went through. You say thank you and that you are going to try and figure out how to tell Sam about your suspicion. You walk out Colby's door and into Sam's door to see him editing at his desk and you sit on the edge of the bed and look at him. He pulls his chair over to you and gives you a kiss. You tell him that you both need to talk about something serious. He holds your hands and asks what happened. You say your just gonna be straight up with him and say it. So you tell him that you haven't gotten your period in two months and you think you might be pregnant even though you've been taking your birth control. Sam looks at you and says that you both should be sure before thinking about anything. You ask Sam if he can go to the store and grab a test and he says yes that's he'll go now so you can know. You tell Sam that you told Colby that you might be because your worried about how your depressions going to react to pregnancy. Sam tells you that he'll have Colby come sit with you to talk while he goes and grabs a test so you can calm down because you have tears in your eyes now. Sam goes into Colby's and tells him to keep you calm why he goes and gets a test. Sam leaves and Colby walks into the room to see you with your hood up, laying on Sam's bed, and holding your monkeys that he got you. Colby comes and sits down next to you and you look up at him with tears in your eyes. You tell Colby that your scared and can already feel yourself slowing down. Colby looks at you and says that he won't let you go. He tells you that your his little sister and that he loves you so he won't let you go. Colby gets up and puts a blanket on you and sits back down and puts a show on for you to watch while your both wait for Sam to come back. You and Colby hear the door open and it's Sam. He looks at you and comes over to hug you. You sit up in bed and look at him. Sam sits next to you and Colby and tells you that no matter what happens he's always going to be there for you no matter what and that if they need to do whatever makes happy then everybody in this house will make you happy because we are all your family and love you. You take the test form Sam and walk over to the bathroom. You pee on the stick and wait in the bathroom to find out on your own while the boys are waiting in the room next door. 3 minutes later and it's time to look. You can't help but feel very anxious and wanting to cut so you open the door and take the test not looking at it and go into the room crying. You hold your hand out and say you can't look at it because you are to upset so Sam takes it and flips it over..