More (M)

Contains Mature Scenes, Read at your own Risk

Skip if you are underage or uncomfortable. If you are here to throw hate "Leave now". I am done warning so if you read this is your choice

Hanbin look over to his boyfriend pulling a bit from the hug and notice that the older seems to have not much energy so he thought maybe he will handle himself first and cuddle with you his boyfriend.

"Hao ge, do you want to wash up and cuddle up?" Hanbin ask but of course Hao notice how hard is boyfriend is just from looking at his pant it looks very uncomfortable. Hao ignoring what Hanbin just said the extended his arm and touch the latter's member from the cloth. "It's very hard, must be uncomfortable," he says as he unzips the pant making his boyfriend turn red. Hao then without wardning he took the younger boy's member out without even pulling his pants nor boxer off. He gaps at the size, he put his member againts the younger comparing their size. "How is it so different?" questioned it loud in an innocent and baby voice making his boyfriend cover his face in embarrassment.

"Hao ge, do you even know what you are doing?" Hanbin ask only to receive another ignore from the older. Hao is too busy trying to work out why are the sizes so different when they are similar in height it just doesn't make sense to him and he somewhat feels a bit jealous and hesitates to take that big dick in his hole. "Hanbinna, tell me why" Hao ask not so happy, Hanbin took the olderboys hand in his and compare their fingers "Hao ge, look how small your hand looks on mine and you got such a beautiful slim body. Its just we are shaped differently. Just look at your hand in mine is it not just perfect" the younger boy answer making his boyfriend smile in return.

Without warning Hao jump down from the bench and get on on his knee. "I want to suck it" he claim as he lick the tip of the member. Hanbin runs his hand in the older boy's hair as his boyfriend start to take his member in his mouth. Before even taking his member fully Hao starts to feel his jaw getting sore realising he actually could not take the whole thing in his mouth, he feels somewhat dissatisfied at his performance feeling bad for the younger boy. Hao decide to play a little sucking at the tip of the younger's member like a delicate Licking and kissing all over. After a while he got up and sit back on the bench ordering "Hanbin, I want you inside, fuck me Hanbin devour me" making the younger shock at how direct his boyfriend is.

Hanbin hold the older boy's face and give him a sweet peck on his lip answering "your wish if my command". Hanbin then pull Hao's lep up on the bench and spread it to expose the hole where he had just been playing his fingers in. Hao's hole looked reddish from previous activity making Hanbin feels bad, he gets down and plant a kiss on the red exposed hold making the older boy cover his face in embarrassment.

Hanbin push his tongue in and out multiple times wetting it before he stood up and allign his member with the entrance. Hanbin look at his boyfriend for final permission making the older boy impatient "Hanbin, Hurry!". Hanbin push in the tip making his boyfriend moan out his name and command for more. As he push in more Hao arch his back holding running his both hand in the younger's hair pulling in for a kiss. Hanbin push further and stop to let his boyfriend adjust to his size, he suck on the older boy's tongue then bit his bottom lip, he move from the lip to his jaw then neck. Hanbin start licking all over Hao's neck trying not to suck on it of course he is aware they cannot effort to leave any visible mark. He then move to Hao's collar bone sucking on it a little bit leaving a small mark before moving down to the nipples. Hanbin hold on Hao's slim waist pulling even closer while sucking on his nipple. He starts to push in more making Hao a moaning mess and grab his hair harder.

Hanbin not wanting to stop sucking on the poor nipples he leave multiple bite mark around the nipples making them swollen. Once Hanbin push his member fully in Hao's hole he could see visible lump on the older boy's abdomen "Look Hao ge, I can see myself" while proceeding to press on the visible lump giving more stimulation.