Another beginning

Firstly congratulations to ZB 1 for a very successful debut

Story begins here.....

Zerobaseone first MV was released with very successful results, their fans were very excited about the release of MV. The boys couldn't believe all the love and hype they received and they couldn't thanks enough.

Hanbin had invited all the members to watch the MV with them to their dorm. Taerae, Ricky, Jiwoong and Matthew arrive at the door while Hao prepares their snacks and drinks. Gunwook and Gyuvin make sure to move the unnecessary sofa and table and put multiple blankets on the floor. "Sleepover! Oh yes!" Ricky shouts out of nowhere earning judgemental stares from the members. Gyuvin suddenly burst out laughing saying to Ricky" You look like a scared lost cat right now". "Lovelicky why don't you sleep beside me" Gunwook offers tapping an empty space beside him on the floor. "Hyung you too! I am sleeping in the middle," Gunwook says looking directly at Taerae. "Oh! When did you two become so close!" Gyuvin claims feeling something in the air. All the boys gaze toward Gyuvin for his claim only for Gyuvin to give them the "I was being serious" look.

After all the boys settle in the space made by Gyuvin and Gunwook Hanbin announces "This MV is quite a hit and we ZEROBASEONE will work harder to provide better music in the future. Who is with me!?"... there was a moment of silence before Hao speaks up "Binnie, just sit and play the MV. Will you?". Hanbin got fluttered so he just replied with a short umm and played the MV before sitting beside Hao. "What was that for?" Hao whispered to the boy next to him. Hanbin replies "I actually don't know" Then a smile forms on his beautiful face showing all his whiskers. Hao then gives Hanbin his Haohao smile before resting his head on the younger boy's shoulder. Hanbin automatically wraps his arm around Hao.

"Oh! I FEEL SICK!!!" Ricky suddenly speaks up earning all the attention, all the boys look concern for their beloved lovelicky. "Wae?" Hao ask, Ricky reply scratching the back of his beck "this room is filled with lovey-dovey and I feel left out". Gyuvin's sudden laugh could be heard in every corner of the dorm "What lovey-dovey, its just Hao Hyung, Hanbin Hyung and Mathew and Jiwoong" Gyuvin then claims proudly then he continued uncertainly "Unless Taerae hyung and Gunwook are together.. bu.. " he suddenly got cut off by Taerae. "Gunwook and I are in a relationship and I think you all should know" Taerae announced and they all could see how proud Gunwook looked, he was just too proud of his boyfriend. Gunwook takes Taerae's hand in his and then kisses the back of his hand making the older boy a blushing mess. "this is even worse sitting next to the most recent couple, now i feel so single" Ricky continue to complains. "Gyuvin, yuninnie you two should just stick by be and stay loyal" Ricky jockinly tease the two boys who are the only single apart from him. "Ricky I am sure you will no longer be in the single section if you just open you eyes" Jiwoong tease the boy making everyone laugh as they all know whom Jiwoong was referring to.

"Let's just watch the MV" Ricky try to change the subject. The poor MV has alreay finish with no one actually watching.

The boys lie down and enjoy their MV and other fan-made videos as they slowly drift off to sleep. "guess it is late for them" Hanbin whispers to the boy in his embrace. Hao answer with a short ummm then continue to whisper "Binnie, try to close your eyes. We have a long day ahead of us".

All the boys were shock and got up from Ricky's siren alarm. "Oh my God! How did Jiwoong Hyung manage till now!?" Gyuvin complains while placing his hands to cover Yujin's ears. Yujin hates alarm and especially when he have to work extra hard being an idol and a schooler. It's not like the member will let him take a break from school anyways.

"How many have you got Ricky!?" Gunwook groans "Oh! Come on people this is called morning call" Ricky replys to the members reaction to his Alarms.

Meanwhile Hao sleeps soundly in HANBIN's embrace, looking all innocent and representing baby. Taerae and Matthew looks at each other what a ? On their faces. "Aa! Hao has ear plug!" Hanbin announce earning head nods from the two boys staring at their direction. Hanbin takes the initiative and gently shake Hao to wake him up. They boy open his eyes lazily and look up at the younger boy who is now leaning slightly supported by his one free elbow and his one hand remains under Hao's head. Hanbin remove his hand from Hao and continues to remove the latter's ear plug. "Time to get ready" Hanbin reminds the latter in a sweet hoarse voice making it difficult for Hoa to hold himself back from kissing his boyfriend.

The boys were tired and exhausted from all the shows they have to participate and all the training, and preparation for their first comeback. Unfortunately, they are not given time off during this promotion period. 

As they prepare for their comeback stage Hao notices that Matthew and Taerae are not in their very best shape, the two bright buddies of his seem to be off their characters. "Binnie, do you know what happens to Taerae and Machu?" Hao asks the boy who is just organizing their bag in their room, Hanbin looks at his boyfriend and replies "Not really but I think they are overworked, in fact I know that Matthew is not very used to having packed schedules and I assume the same for Taerae". Hoa observes the busy boy in front of him and thinks to himself (Hanbin has been working extremely hard as a leader. What can I possibly do to take some load off him?). Hao lost in thought did not hear Hanbin calling him, concerned Hanbin padded the latter's head gently which made the latter make eye contact with the sweet Hanbin. "Binnie, I have been thinking that I should be the one to prepare our bag from now on, You work too hard." Hao raised his concerns earning a sweet smile from the boy standing in front of him and the same boy replied, "Hao ge, don't you know that you being silently by my side gives me strength enough to go on". Hao stands up and makes deep eye contact with Hanbin once more before he leans in for a kiss. Hanbin could taste the latter's sincerity from how sweet he kissed him. "I love you Binnie, and nothing is more important to me. Just you and you alone" Hao confessed once more making the hamster like looking boy blush "You gets better with words my princess" Hanbin tease.

"We should sleeps early, we have a long day ahead of us" Hanbin says holding Hao's hands in his. As they both lie on the bed, as usual Hao uses Hanbin's arm as his comfort pillow and Hanbin pulls him closer from his tiny waist. "Sleep well" Hanbin place a sweet kiss on the boy in his embrace whom is drifting off to sleep. 

"Hao ge, it is another beginning of our, we will make history and write the future together. From now onward, I will always stay with you and prove to you how much I love and respect you. I love you Hyung" Hanbin softly mumbled to the sleeping boy in his arm.