Photoshoot

The boys were given two days to settle and rest before they start their first proper schedules as a group.

Time passed fast and it already came for the day of their first photoshoot. They were all very excited but nervous at the same time. While waiting for the set to be finiss the boys decides to have Tiktok videos, they enjoy it. They become very close in a very short period of time especially Taerae.

Gyuvin starts the first shooting and following up was Gunwook, they continues to shoot.

While the boys are busy shooting Hanbin and Hao took the chance and sneak out a bit to find something to eat as they both came to the studio in a rush and didn't have anything to eat prior. Especially for Hanbin, he is on strick diet which Hao has always complains about, Hao is sometimes too worry about Hanbin as he finds his boyfriend is pushing himself too much.

Hao decide to take a healthy snack food when they leave the break room. Hanbin is called for his individual shooting. He holds a white rose, the shooting went very smoothly and they all just agree that Hanbin is just too gorgeous.

Hao admires his boyfriend from the corner, feeling very proud of him. Hanbin spot his boyfriend staring at him from the corner and give him the most genuine smile. "What a lovely guy, what did I do to deserve him," Hao thought to himself feeling lucky to have him in his life.

Hanbin go straight to Hoa after his shooting, calling him cutely. Hoa not forgetting about the food he brought with him, as soon as Hanbin gets to him he spoons feed the boy. Hanbin feeling taken back a bit by suddenly having to open his mouth when the spoon is right in front of his mouth and his boyfriend gives death glare if he doesn't eat it. "Oh! it's good. Where you get it?" He ask still chewing on his food "Eat, eat.. you must be tired" Hao ignore his question. Hao feed him a few spoon before Hanbin give him the flower in his hand.

"Here is me showing my affection, loyalty, and Love to my most considerate beloved boyfriend" Hanbin whispered in Hao's ear as he give the flower and offer to take the food from Hao's hand. Hao took the flower and admire it for a few minutes then lightly kiss the flower then whisper back "that is my respond, Love you Binnie". Hanbin smile sweatly at Hoa before he looks at the snack in his hand to gives it a good mix before he spoon-feeds Hao. Hao happily opens his mouth for the food, eyes lock on the flower still.

After some time, Hao is call for his solo shoot. He lies on the flower looking most beautiful. It is now Hanbin's turn to admire his boyfriend, he just cannot stop smiling. They way Hao moves and speak are just too adorable for him to handle. "You are doom!" Jiwoong suddenlty says as he approach him, Hanbin looks at him and says "You are no different Hyung", earning a slap on his back.

After Hao finish with his solo shoot they got to have a break before group shooting starts. The boy waste no time, they all rush to the break room and munch on anyting they can eat. "Taerae hyung, try this" Gunwook offers Taerae a snack he finds particularly tasty. "Thanks" Taerae says taking the snack from Gunwook's hand. After they eat they starts preparing for their group shootings.

First shooting is in all black and Hanbin wears a shoulder revealing top earning multiple tease from the boys. After taking photoes with current outfit they changes into more lively clothes for different genre shooting. This time they are ask to hold a white rose each. Hao suddently remmeber the rose Hanbin gave him previously that he took it to the break room. He refuse to receive rose from the crew saying he already got one, he runs to the breakroom trying hard to find the particular flower he had been looking for.

Hao return to the set as soon as he find his rose "Okay, I am ready" he announce. Hanbin looks at his boyfriend lovingly, he finds him very adorable for his action. Hanbin knows very well that he is the most important person in his boyfriend's life and the same goes for him. Hanbin smile at Hao before getting called to stay focus on the camera.

After their group shooting the boys are officially finish for the day and are asked to write message for each member. They were given cake with their face emoji to stick on the cake. Gyuvin choose to write an encouraging message for Yujin, Taerae writes one for himself, Gunwook writes for Matthew as he don't get to write one for the one he has been wanting to writ message to, Yujin choose Ricky, Ricky to Hanbin, Matthew to Jiwoong then Hanbin choose to write one for Hao making sure he mention how much he appreciate the other "My eternal other half" and write how much he want to be together with him to make more meories even after their cotract ends. Lastly Hao came along, not finding Hanbin he looks a bit dis sattisfied but then got Gunwook, he was glad he could write encouraging message for the giant baby of the group.

The boys look very satisfied and proud when the cake is done.

"WOW!! look how cool this cake looks but I think I might have misunderstood something." Taerae says laughing at himself "Wae?" Hao asked. "I actually write one for myself but now that I think about it, shouldn't I be writing for someone else?" Taerae respond making everying laugh at him Hanbin patted his head saying "Sometime, we should encourage ourselves". Gunwook is somewhat happy knowing that it is Taerae writing for himself, he was somewhat jealous that Taerae will read someone's message.

They take a few Polaroid photos with the cake before they are dismiss from the set.

>> Time skip

They boys gather without telling Ricky. "Well, what should we do for the upcoming birthday?" Gunwook is the fisrt to ask question. "Let's buy him gifts that represent him and how much we appreciate him in a fun way" Jiwoong proposes earning everyone's agreement. 

Hao is planning something else in his mind which of course Hanbin could tell his boyfriend is distracted. "Hao ge, what are you planning?" Hanbin asked earning a clumsy wink form his boyfriend which make Hanbin smile at how cute the latter appeared with that wink.

After their discussion, the boys return to their room.

The three younger boys enter their apartment followed by the couple behind them. As soon as the boys enters their room Hanbin pulls Hao from his wrist and pull him toward their own room. "Hao ge, when ar you so good at winking?" Hanbin ask continuing "I thought it will take you a while to actually do it like that, do you know how cute you are?" Hao chuckle at Hanbin's silly question "I learned from the best, what do you expect?" He tease "No, Hao ge I don't want others to see that too. You were so cute and adorable, I am afraid they will all fall for you and you will leave me behind" Hanbin plays along earning a laugh from the latter giving him another clumsy wink.

Hanbin couldn't resist his boyfriend's cuteness, he cup Hao's face and plants multiple kisses all over his face.