Your Smile

Start writing your story

Zhang Hao had just open his eyes to see Hanbin sleeping beside him. He smiles at the realization of reality, Hanbin confessed his feelings and they get to debut together. There is nothing more Zhang Hao could ask for. > IF IT WEREN'T FOR OTHER PEOPLE HE WOULD HAVE PECKED ON HANBIN'S LIP. < Hanbin open his eyes only to see the older boy smile beautifully at him "what a beautiful smile" he thought.

"Hao ge, you stare too much" he whisper making the older boy look around to see if anyone is awake, after confirming they are all still sleeping he replies "I would have give you a good morning kiss but too bad" making the younger pout his lips for a kiss but Hao just laugh off at his silliness.

"Yujinnie, wake up and makes sure to wake Gyuvin up as well," Hao says tapping on the boy sleeping on his other side. "A bit more" replies Yujin eyes still tightly shut. "Yujinna, we have a lots to do today make sure you don't take long and don't forget about Gyuvin" Hao add as he pick up his pillow ready to leave with Hanbin.

Hanbin and Zhang Hao heads to Hao's room to pack his belonging to get ready to move out of the dorm anytime. As they enter the room they see Taerae on Gunwook bed but the other boy is no where to be seen. Hao approach the boy on the bed as he read the guilty face on him, he know it so well what that expression is he had just been to one, the guilt you feel when you let go of someone you should not have. Taerae look over at Hao with puppy teary eyes, Hao rubs his back comforting him "Taerae-a, I am aware of Gunwook feelings for you but I want to tell you that you don't have to blame yourself for not returning the feelings. Gunwook is stronger than you thought so don't go hard on youself" Hao try to comfort the other boy Taerae respond with a few head nods still looking miserable " want me to leave for a bit?" hao proceed to ask and the other boy nod " Thank you, Hao hyung. I really respect you".

Hanbin was admiring his lover skillfully comforting Taerae making him falls for the older boy even more, well is it even possible to love him more than he alreay does??

Hanbin hold Hao's hand as they walk along the hallway to Hanbin's room to pack his belongings. "Hao ge, I love you." Hanbin suddenly confess "You are just too perfect, how can I not love you? Hao ge I love you with all my heart" his tear roll down his face as he speaks showing how sincere his feelings are. "Hanbinna, I love you too so no more crying." the older boy reply as he wipe the said male tear from his face. "What a cry baby" he tease. "Only around you, you are a my crying button" the younger boy denies to being called cry baby. Hao just find his lover too precious and wonder to himself that he might just be the luckiest man alive.

Once they enter Hanbin's room they start to pack up all his belonging and Hao find an envelop with his name on it. He scans it for a long time before he waves it to the younger saying " Is this supposed to be how you confess you feeling?" Hanbin suddenly snatches the envelop with a blushing face shaking his head. "You will know soon," he said it under his breath making Hao tilt his head in confusion Was it not a love letter? somewhat confuse. Doesn't matter Hanbin is mine anyway, he continues to help pack.

It was almost midday when they finish packing up, Jiwoong had already returned for his stuff but left early for lunch leaving the two alone again. "Let's go for lunch too before the boys finish all the good food," Hanbin asked and Hao agree. They meet the other boys Keita suddenly shout from a corner "You lovebirds, what takes you so long. I save seats here come over" he teases making the two lovers smile.   

All the boys know about the ship Haobin and like to call them love bird but what they don't know is that the two boys are actually a real couple.

After eating, Hanbin makes an excuse to leave immediately and eyes scan for someone. Hao finds Hanbin's behaviour odd but he does't think to much of it. Hanbin leave as he find his target, Matthew his best friend. "Seok Mae, wait up!" he shout as he follows the boy that is just about leave. "What is it, Hyung?" he asked "I need your help and I have something to tell you but in private" Hanbin explain making the other boy lift his eye brow in confusion. Hanbin could't wait just pull him and leave the dinning are. 

"Matthew, sorry to tell you this directly to you only now. I confessed to Hao hyung and he return my feeling and it was kind of sudden so I have't properly ask him to be my boyfriend. Can you help?" Hanbin come clean with his friend for keeping that secret and ask favour with a puppy eyes pleading. "Woww, hyung you only just tell me that now? I am a bit disappointed." Matthew replies in disabelive "It only happen yesterday and I don't really get the chance to so, I am sorry" Hanbin appologies making the other boy laought at how his best friend becomes anxious. "I am just jocking, congrats Hyung" he smile at his best friend.

Matthew and Hanbin spend the rest of the day together trying to come up with a plan while farewelling their friends who are going home. 

Most of the boys already head out from the dorm except the debut members and Jeong Hyeon. Jeong Hyeon stays behind to spend time with Ricky and Zhanghao. The debut members are supposed to have their first live interview with star masters before officially moving to their new dorm. 

Ricky phone rang, it was Matthew "Ricky, can you bring Hao hyung to Hanbin's room?" matthew asked even before saying anything making Ricky look at Hao with a confuse face. "Apparently we have been commands to Hanbin hyung's room" Ricky announce making Hao even more confuse. Ricky finding the situation very odd ask "Do you have anything to tell me?" Hao was taken aback at Ricky's sudden question making him look over at Jeong Hyeon. "I should leave" Jeong Hyeon says as he trys to leave "Whatever I know, Jeong Hyeon knows. It happens to be that I cannot keep secret from him" Ricky reassure Hao. Hao took a deep breath and say Ricky I am sorry to tell you this now but I am dating Hanbin, I want to tell you properly but I guess this is the time. After saying that Hao feels relief and look at Ricky with hopeful eyes making Ricky smiled. Hao hyung, do you really think I don't catch on? I knew from the first day that you two will end up together oneday, its only the matter of time. Now let's go your boyfriend is waiting Ricky continues to tease his friend. 

Hao mumble under his breath "he is not my boyfriend yet, not officially at least" and make a pouty face.