Jiwoon Hyung (M) MattWoong

THIS IS A WARNING FOR MINORS AND THOSE WHO ARE SENSITIVE TOWARDS THESE SCENES 🚨🚨

Matthew enters the room seeing Jiwoong open his arm to welcome him back he closes the door behind him, not wanting to waste any time he jump into Jiwoong's embrace once more. Jiwoong gives him multiple pecks on his head, he just loves the younger way too much and everything Matthew does Jiwoong finds it adorable.

Matthew holds Jiwoong on his waist while the older boy holds him over his shoulder, Matthew's height is just perfect for Jiwoong to fully hold him into his embrace. "I love you Soek Mae" Jiwoong says letting pull him away from the hug. Jiwoong bends down a bit to grab Matthew on the thigh making Matthew instantly make a little jump wrapping his legs around the older's waist. Matthew now holding tight on Jiwoong's neck while Jiwoong holds tightly on the younger's waist securing the boy he is carrying.

Matthew leans in for a passionate kiss before he throw his head back a bit giving Jiwoong space to kiss all over his neck. "Jiwoon hyung, don't leave marks" Matthew requested remembering they have photoshoot to attend in a couple of days. "Immm... might be a bit late for that," Jiwoong says noticing a small kiss mark on the younger neck near his Adam's apple. Jiwoong trying not to leave anymore marks starts licking all over the younger boy's neck instead of kissing. His action gives Matthew a chill all over making his back automatically arch.

Jiwoong starts walking toward his bedroom, as soon as they arrive he wastes no time almost throwing Matthew on the bed. After letting go of the younger Jiwoong took off his top exposing his fine abs. Matthew runs his hand all over Jiwoong's abs admiring how perfect he looks. "Jiwoon Hyung, I like it," he says earning a smirk from the said male "It's all yours" Jiwoong whispers leaning closer to him. 

Jiwoong took both of the latter's hands in his one hand and locks them over his head, he starts running his empty hands under the latter's top feeling his body. "Jiwoon hyung, I want to touch you too" He whines receiving nothing but a lustful stare from the boy on top of him. Jiwoong lean in for another kiss but this time he licks Matthew's bottom lip, as soon as Matthew part his lips he slips his tongue inside. Matthew responding to the kiss their tongue twirling as they pull Matthew bit on Jiwoong's top lip, saliva string attaching as they pull away from the kiss.

"May I?" Jiwoong asks for final confirmation before taking Matthew's top and pants off. Matthew took Jiwoong's hands leading them to his face, he let him cup his face saying "Jiwoonie hyung, I am all yours" the older boy plant a soft kiss on his nose then to his lip the kiss get hotter as he move down to his chin then neck. Jiwoong continue to kiss down until he stop on Matthew chest, he suck on the nipples before moving down to his abdomen. Jiwoong continues to plant kiss all over his abdomen, he finally reach to the younger member he then took off the boxer exposing Matthew's erect member. 

Jiwoong wast no time, he took him in his mouth. The new experience makes the younger boy cover his face in embarrassment, he turns red. Jiwoong move his head up and down giving him a blow job, after not long Matthew could feel he is getting close. Matthew's body flinch a little which Jiwoong notices then stops what he is doing. "Jiwoooonn Hyungie why you stop?" Matthew complains "Seok Mae, I want to see you cum when I am inside you" Jiwoong replies.

Jiwoong proceeds to remove his pants and boxer before repositioning himself in between Matther's legs. Matthew push himself up a little and use his elbows to support him to have a better look at his boyfriend. He gasp at the size of Jiwoong "Hyunggie, could that really fit in me?" now questioning his decision. "Do you trust me?" Jiwoong ask earning a nod from his boyfriend. Jiwoong is secretly worried that Matthew will feel pain and cause discomfort, he had looked up once before but this is his first time too and he is scare to hurt his beloved.