First meeting

Zhanghao debuted as a centre of the group and Hanbin as the leader of the group.

>> TURN BACK TIME

Zhanghao came to Korea to train under Yuhua entertainment company. He loves music and finally decided to chase his childhood dream.
He is participated in survival show called Boys Planet and after first audition he was choose as centre of the G (international) group centre. Hanbin on the other hand is also centre of K group and the pride of the survival show even before it officially started. Hanbin and Zhanghao are supposed to shoot intro for he show.

Time skip>>>
Hanbin drove to the shorting place, he arrived early so decided to wait for the rest of the crew. He was excited and nervous at the same time. Once the crew arrive they stats to arrange things for the shorting and some interact with Hanbin and he feels very welcomed by the crew. Hanbin has been curious about the other centre as he heard a lots about him from many people.

Zhanghao arrived I set with his friend Ricky who accompanied him as Hao is a very shy person and likely won't talk to anyone, luckily Ricky was allowed to follow his Hao ge.
Zhanghao went to a set tend to get change and saw a young man on his phone sitting on the corner chair and assumed that he is K centre. He wanted to greet him but the other boy is on his phone so he ......
" Oh! hi, I am Hanbin. You must be Zhanghao" suddenly the boy said looking up from his phone.
"Imm, nice to meet you Hanbin" he shyly replied. "And this is Ricky.." Hao introduced his friend and Ricky smiled at Hanbin and proud his friend initiation.
🐹 "I have heard a lot about you"
🎻 " Oh.."
Hanbin eying Ricky and Ricky mouthing " he's very shy"
🐹 " Let's get along well"
Giving his hand for a hand shake as he stand up from his chair, Hao extended his hand and slowly looking up to meet him on eyes level.
"He is good looking" both though.

🐈 " when is the shorting start?"
Staff  " soon, and you just be Ricky. You can stay in the tent if you like or you can accompany Zhanghao during the shooting"
🐈 " I will accompany"
🎻 " Ricky, you can stay if you like" Hao knows Ricky is very tired as he have been training and working as a model for small brands.
🐈 " are you sure?"
🎻 " yes, thank you for accompanying me"
🐈 " okay then, I will have a nap. Just wake me up during the break"
Immm, Hao responded.
Staffs then get the two centres ready for shooting. They gave Hao violin which Hanbin notice and asked "you play?". " yes," Hao replied.
🐹 " you don't talk much, do you?"
🎻 "sometimes" he smiled. Hanbin melt in the others smile.
🐹 " I am assuming we are the same age so I will just call you Hao, is that okay?
🎻 " Hanbinna, I am older. I am 00 and you are 01 right?"
🐹 " Oh, sorry my bad. How do you know"
🎻 " who won't know about you, but just call me Hao. I don't mind"

Hanbin smile to himself repeatedly saying Haohao under his breath. "Cute name for cute person" he mumble to himself.

>>>> TIME SKIP
Hanbin and Zhanghao finished shooting and return to the tent. Zhanghao feels very comfortable talking to Hanbin, and found out that they are very similar in many different ways. Like they both wanted to become teacher, their strengths are both dance and vocal and similar height and even food preference.

Zhanghao was glad to meet Hanbin
Hanbin was mesmerised by Hao's charm

"Ricky, we are packing up" called Hao. Ricky noticed that it's already evening and feels bad for not being there for his Hao Hyung all day. " how was it, sorry I slept for too long" 🐈
"It's fine, Hanbin and I get along very well" 🎻

Hanbin was smiling ear to ear when Hao said they get along well, He feels butterflies in his stomach.

>>> CURRENT TIME

After final announcement they all went back to their dorm. Hanbin visited Hao in his room as he noticed the older was very emotional during announcement and might cry alone. They both sit on Hao bed side to side.
🎻 - "Binnie, I still cannot believe we made it. But I am sorry I took your spot"
Said crying on Hanbin shoulder.
🐹 " nobody took my spot, you get it cause you deserve. I will rather it be you then any other. That centre spot is for you Hao. It suits you"
Said the younger turnings his body to face the older boy. He wipe Hao's tear and reassure him that it was for the best and he shine the brightest out of all. Hanbin was genuinely happy for Hao debuting as a centre of the group. Hanbin reach out his hand to rub Hao back for comfort, the older boy wrap his arm around the other waist still crying. Hanbin rapidly whisper it's all right to the others ear giving him a chill in his back. His heart beat increasing and face turning red, his puffy eyes and plum lip shivering from crying. The younger boy pulled away from the hug to look at the older boy " you are a crying mess" said lovingly. The older boy lips still shivering from trying to stop himself from crying feeling embarrassed at the same time but the younger boy finds him very cute even in his crying state. The younger boy stare him for a long time making the other boy a bit shy and start looking down to his hand on his lap but before he could look down complete the younger suddenly pull him into a kiss in his lip.

The older boy froze in spot, no reaction. Hanbin pull away saying "sorry" as he run away from the older boy room. The older still froze in spot touching his lip and mumbling "Binnie...k..I..s....s me?, Binnie?"

Gyuvin and Yujin are in the hallway eating snacks as they see Hanbin running out if Hao's room they both look at each other in confusion and concern.