Friendship

Jeong Hyeon sends Ricky back to their dorm.

Once they reach the door, he gives a long hug to the latter who is feeling much better but still somewhere in his heart still hoping that the members would give him some of their time to celebrate his birthday.

Ricky is scheduled for a birthday live with 2 guests but that was it, nothing special from there that he can see how sincere the members' friendships are toward him. Ricky was especially long for Hao's attention.

"Ricky, don't feel sad I am positive they care you more than you know and so do I. We care for you, our charisma boss baby" Jeong Hyeon comforted and slightly jocking to lighten the boy's mood. "Yeah, I should stop wasting my brain at this point" Ricky responded with a smile on his face. He really do miss the other boy's accompany. They bid their farewell and Jeong Hyeon insists Ricky go inside first and he will leave after making sure Ricky is fine.

The sad boy looks at his love interest entering his dorm room with a smile that hides millions of emotions. "How I wish I could just hold you and never let you go, I love you Ricky" he thought to himself as he watch the boy enter the dorm with a fake-looking smile on his face.

The lights were off when he enter, Ricky just simply think that everyone is gathering somewhere or something but suddenly "HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICKY!!!!" all the members shout as the Gunwook turns the light on and approach Ricky to give him a big warm hug. Hao approach and everyone else follows, they give Ricky multiple hugs and wishing him a happy birthday. Ricky couldn't hold his tear from escaping his beautiful eyes.

Jeong Hyeon could hear the members congratulating Ricky and a genuine smile formed on his face before he turn to leave. He only wishes that one day Ricky will see him as someone who is more than just a friend. After exiting the building he turns back to look at where he thinks is around Ricky's room "Happy birthday Ricky and I love you" Jeong Hyeon says before leaving.

>> Skip to Ricky's live

Gyuvin and Hanbin were co hosting Ricky's live, Gyuvin turn tied a bow around his neck presenting himself as a gift to his dear friend. Gyuvin and Ricky have formed a pretty good bonding/friendship after talking for a bit. "Is it Yujin's doing" asked the two boys before their start airing the live. "Who else will make me wear this?" Gyuvin throw them back with a question.

The live starts and as they open the present Ricky could really feel that the member spend their precious time choosing his gifts as all the gifts are related to him in a silly way. He love the unicorn diary he receive from Jiwoong and had guessed that Matthew is probably the one choosing it from what the diary looks like. He receives a lot of silly yet meaningful gifts from his friends and he could not ask for more. "Ricky, Will you marry me?" Gyuvin proposes as he presents a pink heart shape ring to Ricky making the other two boys laugh out loud "Who would marry such a silly guy but I will show some mercy today" Ricky jokingly responds as he give Gyuvin his hand.

The live ends with Ricky being happy and that is what everyone is asking for. They just want the boy's happiness. Matthew watches the live with Jiwoong in Jiwoong's room and are very happy to see Ricky smile brightly.

Matthew starts to tear up a bit from happiness, all he wanted was for Ricky to find happiness and he strongly believes that there is someone who can make Ricky smile and laugh without a care in the world. Matthew prays for Ricky's happiness. Jiwoong notice and wipe Matthew's eyes giving him pecks on both eyes "He will be fine, Matthew. He is stronger than you think" Jiwoong comforted his boyfriend, understanding well how Matthew feels especially after learning Ricky's feelings toward his boyfriend. The couple just love Ricky too much, he is a sweet younger brother to them.

In Hao's room>>

Hao sits on the bed watching Ricky's live on his phone. He couldn't stop his happy tears either and started sobbing. Hao has always blame himself for not giving time to the younger but it is hard to find time with him as their schedules are packed and especially when he just got a boyfriend. Hao just wishes that Ricky will get along with all the members and now that he can see their friendships growing Hao could not hold his tears. He cannot ask for more, all he ask for Ricky and nothing more. Hao is happy to see Ricky smile brightly with all his heart.

Hanbin returns to their room after the live only to find his boyfriend with red puffy eyes. "Were you crying, Hao ge?" He asks as he sits beside the latter. Hao falls into his boyfriend's embrace and starts sobbing again. "I feel so relief Binnnie, I am so proud of Ricky. I was so worried that he will find it difficult to form friendships with the members but today I witness his bright smile again with you by his side. Hanbinnie Thank you" Hao thanks his boyfriend for taking care of his dear friend. Hao has always caught that Ricky's smiles are not sincere lately and he sense that Ricky might feels a bit lonely and had ask the staff to be a host on Ricky's birthday but was declined. Now that he confirms his boyfriend is more than capable of caring and leading his friend Hao has nothing to worry about anymore.

"I will try to be a good friend and leader for all the members. Will you stay by my side and support me?" Hanbin asks still holding his boyfriend in his embrace. Hao breaks the hug and look directly at Hanbin and responds "I will always stay by your side Binnie. Lean on me, don't take all the hard work alone. I am always here for you". Hao connects their lips in a sweet kiss.

>> Time skips

All the members are back to preparing for their first mini album and variety show.

The boys busy shooting and they actually have a lot of fun times spending times outside as a group and to meet other people. Hanbin always keeps watch for his beloved boyfriend as Hao cannot really do much physical and his poor body balance is not helping. Unfortunately, the crew does not think it is a good idea ot have Hao and Hanbin in the same group so they split them into different groups. Hao whine to the fact that Binnie will not be there to assist him for their upcomming tasks.

Hao, Yujin, Matthew are grouped together as G1 which worries Jiwoong, Gyuvin and especially Hanbin. "What to do?" the three boys ask as each others. Taerae, Gyuvin and Gunwook were group together as G2, Jiwoong, Hanbin, and Ricky are G3, the last group.

Hanbin is really worry how G1 will do physical task especially when Hao is leading.

The members are asked to carry pizzas and chicken boxes from the van to their tent for give away and the rule being the group who carries the most boxes wins. Hao feels at lose.

As soon as the timer starts Hoa wastes no time and drag Yujin with him to start running toward the van. He does not want defeat as a result. He trys to carry as many chicken boxes as he can and Yujin follows along. Matthew understands the task carried the most in G1.

Everyone else starts to carry as many as they can while Gyuvin is just strolling behind Yujin. "Kim Gyuvin, do some work!!" Taerae shout not wanting to come last. "My Yujinnie is tired, if I do he will have to work harder" Gyuvin shout back not planning to help his team. Hearing their conversation Hao side eye his boyfriend who work his ass off to beat Hao's group. "I will kill you" Hao mouth when Hanbin looks at him "Hao hyung, we are in a game. This is a competition" Ricky claims wanting his team to come first. "Those two are hopeless" Matthew interrupts knowing so well their boyfriends are not planning to lose in this competition. Hao and Matthew starts running to get more boxes not wanting to lose more time. Hanbin and Jiwoong are actually a bit concerned but this is a COMPETITION!