Boyfriends

Start writing your story

Hanbin had decided to tell all the debut members about how he feels toward Hao and that he is planning to ask him to be his boyfriend OFFICIALLY. The boys were happy for the said male and genuinely congratulate him.

It was evening when Ricky received a call from Matthew to go to Hanbin's room.

Rick proceed as he was instructed and takes Hao to the said male room, Jeong Hyeon tagging along beside Ricky. Once they enter the room they were greeted by candlelights leading to the center of the room to Hanbin.

Hanbin was holding 99red roses while the other boys were all holding a candle each, there were rose petals on the floor where Hao is walking. Ricky follows behind Hao until he was dragged by Jiwoong mockingly whispering "This ain't about you, christma boss baby" making the other boy scoff and eventually stand with the rest of them still holding Jeong Hyeon.

"Hao ge, will you be my boyfriend?" ask Hanbin extending his arm and giving the flower to Hao. The older boy starts to tear up a bit as he replies "Yes, Hanbin. I will be your boyfriend ". Hao runs toward the younger boy and jumps into his embrace as he wraps his arm around the other's neck Hanbin use one of his hand to gently stroke Hao's back while still holding the flower with one hand. " Hao ge, you haven't accepted my flower" Hanbin tease making the older blush.

Hao takes the flower as Hanbin said "99 red roses, will you complete it and make it 100?" as he hand a single rose to Hao. "Hanbinna, you keep that rose, we will be complete only when we are together" the older boy replies making the said male smile and nod.

All the boys are chanting KISS NOW KISS NOW KISS NOW making the two lovebirds shy. Eventually, Hanbin lean in for a peck on Hao's lip. "We have an underage kid here" Hao shyly announces making Yujin face the wall. "I was never here" Yujin tease the now boyfriends. All the boys congratulate the two boyfriends. Hao being a good hyung notice Taerae is still very awkward toward Gunwook "It'll be fine, everything will work out" he mouth to Taerae making him smile in response.

Ricky then went on to bid his farewell to Jeong Hyeon, for the last time Jeong Hyeon gives Ricky a warm hug and continues to tell him that he has done well and he will be cheering for him from the crowd. "Jeong Hyeon, let's meet again. It'll be my birthday soon and you better not forget" Ricky commanded the other boy nodded in response before he set off from the dorm.

RICKY SOMEHOW FEELS EMPTY AS JEONG HYEON DISAPPEARS FROM HIS SIGHT.

>>> Time SKIP

Zerobaseone having their first ever live with star masters. The two star masters sitting in the middle, Hanbin on the other side and Hao on the other side in the between were the star masters. They both feel like they have been forced to sit separately.

As the boys start to answer fans question while Hao feels like his energy is being drained from all the activities during the day and now he sits so far away from his boyfriend. Hao secretly blow a kiss to Hanbin making the other boy's ear turn red, unlucky for Hanbin the star master beside him notice and announce "Our Hanbinnie seems a bit nervous" making the said male look over at his boyfriend with a face  'THIS IS NOT DONE YET'  Hao just give him a sly smile.

"Matthew! What do you think of the two centers' relationship?" one of the star masters asked as they were aware of the Haobin ship. "Actually, I am jealous. I was very close to Hanbin Hyung until Hao came" Matthew replies making all the boys and even star masters laugh out loud "But now I have Jiwoon Hyung so I don't need Hanbin Hyung anymore. Hao can have him" he continues as everyone starts to gag and almost laugh their heads off.

Matthew and Jiwoong had become a lot closer after being on the same team for Love Killa and Say my name regardless of Matthew's hidden feelings and Jiwoong's crush on the younger. It is only a matter of time who is gonna make the first step.